By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Bet: Ps3 Will Reach The 55 Million Mark Before The 360 Will. Am I A Fool?

Bet: Ps3 Will Reach The 55 Million Mark Before The 360 Will. Am I A Fool?

Yes You Are 60 34.48%

No You Aren't 84 48.28%

why do you capitalize every godd*m word? 30 17.24%

Total:174

I have a small analysis to back up my statement, but I don't feel like posting it here. Anyone willing to take up this bet with me?

Around the Network

your definetly not a fool for taking on that bet.. I think chances are about 50/50 and I would take that bet but I want PS3 to reach it before Xbox 360 so I won't take it :P

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

i'll take you up on the bet

oh, and btw, no analysis could predict the result except the will of companies to invest

also, if there's a natal declination of the 360 which is not labeled Xbox 360 it still counts as the 360

I dont know if it will... But I do know it certainly deserves to.

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Around the Network

ok.

I'll be back to this thread on Spring 2012...

i think ps3 will top 60 mil first but not the 55

i might go opposite and say 360 will make 55 million before the ps3.. so i except the bet lol

fighter said:
i'll take you up on the bet

oh, and btw, no analysis could predict the result except the will of companies to invest

I'm currently working in a marketing company. And we have good relations with alot of gaming company's (That includes Microsoft & Sony). We research what's the best way to advertise a product for a certain focus group. Microsoft asked us before to make a survey for about 15000 people (Aged 12 (Most parents helped children under 18) - 60 ), about controller-less gaming and if it would (re-)ignite their gaming - flame. The survey wasn't so possitive at all, with alot of 40+ people saying that the Wii fullfilled their gaming needs / they didn't feel like gaming anyway. I don't think natal will be a great succes at all. I'm not saying the Move is any different, but it's more like the Wii then Natal, and seems to focus a bit more on Hardcore games / Unique experiences (Heavy Rain) .

That's why I think that when both Natal and Move are launched, the Ps3 will keep on selling better then the 360. And since no analysis is conclusive, your statement is as bold as they come.

Siko1989 said:
i might go opposite and say 360 will make 55 million before the ps3.. so i except the bet lol

You except the bet? ^^