By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The VGC Official Monster Hunter Tri Thread

routsounmanman said:
woopah said:
routsounmanman said:

I've managed to convert my US save to a PAL save. So I'm basically playing in the EU servers. Add me up Europeans! Name : Routsou.

woooo, when will you next be on

name:kozy

ID: MLHLAL

YAY, finally made it

I usually log in everyday around 20:00 GMT 2. What HR are you?

41 at the moment I think, looking to do rathian and barrioth but any quest is fine with me. i'll probably on before 20:00 GMT  so when you get on just warp to me or send me a message or something :)

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network
Kage848 said:

Yea I'll be on tonight, Monday, for sure. Not sure of the time. Probibly by 7pm or so, EST.

I'm still low lvl, HR 6 though. I have been trying to play more but 2 things make it tough. First I got my 360. Second I'm getting to the underwater fights and I hate the controls under water so much. I'm going to work on it though and try to get more use to them.

Anyways see you guys tonight at 7.

We push you to 9 and then you'll at least be in the same tier as me, considering that i haven't played it since the last time.

7 i'm not good for, though. That's SWAT Kats time. A bit later, perhaps.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

so....no HR 1 guys on a monday night?

I will be on Monday helping out the low HR guys. Hey if you make it two 2* we can do rath runs. I still need that plate. 

95% of gamers don't know they are noobs, the 5% who do won't be noobs for long

Check out my kickstarter project: http://kck.st/15CEuUT

Check out my blog: http://www.metropolisgaming.com

Raths are generally a piece of pie offline, should I expect something different online (besides hitting my partner)? Will I have all my stuff to choose from, from offline mode?

I know if I do a little reading I'll probably find out everything I need to know about online....but...i rather just ask here ;)

Around the Network
blunty51 said:

Raths are generally a piece of pie offline, should I expect something different online (besides hitting my partner)? Will I have all my stuff to choose from, from offline mode?

I know if I do a little reading I'll probably find out everything I need to know about online....but...i rather just ask here ;)

Online its easier, usually, unless your teammate makes you drop your guard at an inopportune time, but generally makes it far easier to stagger it, collapse it, and just damage in general.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
blunty51 said:

Online its easier, usually, unless your teammate makes you drop your guard at an inopportune time, but generally makes it far easier to stagger it, collapse it, and just damage in general.

Ah , so I guess I can handle it then. thanks!! I don't even know how to organize this whole scene. Should I just show up here later and post in the thread and hope for the best?

Yea HR 1 is ok, im only 6. It don't take long to lvl at the start.

Also anyone that has a pc near them while they play. Go to http://www.teamspeak.com/ and downlaod Teamspeak 3. I have a server for us. Me, Djright and Spiffiness use it for chat. Works great.

Info is:

address - 70.32.46.162

port - 2251

Ask me for the password and ill give it to you. PM me, ask in thread and ill PM you or ask me on Steam. My Steam account is Kage_848.

See ya all tonight.

blunty51 said:
Mr Khan said:
blunty51 said:

Ah , so I guess I can handle it then. thanks!! I don't even know how to organize this whole scene. Should I just show up here later and post in the thread and hope for the best?

Its easy enough. Just post here when you get on. I always have VGC open while i play ill keep an eye out for you.

Also out server of choice seems to be....Wisdom 3 > Gate 20 > City 20...I migth have gate and city mixed up...but either way its 3/20/20....If the last room, 20, is full then go to 21.

Kage848 said:
blunty51 said:
Mr Khan said:
blunty51 said:

Its easy enough. Just post here when you get on. I always have VGC open while i play ill keep an eye out for you.

Also out server of choice seems to be....Wisdom 3 > Gate 20 > City 20...I migth have gate and city mixed up...but either way its 3/20/20....If the last room, 20, is full then go to 21.

Ok cool thanks for the info. I will check in about 4-5 hours from now.