By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The VGC Official Monster Hunter Tri Thread

Mr. Khan

Yeap, I was in the area north of where you start.

Like start then go to the next area then go to the area to the right.

I was there fighting it then the screen started shaking, panned the camera and there was rathian to make life hard. =/

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
dib8rman said:

In the demo against kurrupekko I got the Rathian, O.o wasn't fun, just scary =/ Especially with that time limit.

For anyone wondering that enemy in the last video, I know it's kind of dark, but that is kurropekko, its not too hard but it's ability makes it a pain.

It can mimic calls so in that video it called Evil Joe for help.

Evil Joe is it's nick name it's also called the Terror Dragon and Deviljo.

Pretty much a Giant muscle on legs with the face only a mother could love... if it's mom was predator.

Really? All i ever saw it summon was the Jaggi...

That's not the Jaggi that Deviljho a far superior predator.

Can't wait for this game! Wish it the best success!

i might buy a wii if the price drops. this will definitely be the first game i will buy xD
until then i hope this game gets good reviews and sells alot.
Hunters UNITE!!!

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Pre-ordered the classic controller bundle, I already got the Wii Speak through Endless Ocean.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network
bmmb1 said:
Pre-ordered the classic controller bundle, I already got the Wii Speak through Endless Ocean.

That's the bundle I'm getting too. They have a $10 credit deal at amazon so I got it from there. I'm usually not one to buy bundles, or even buy games at full price, but I'm excited about this game, and I gotta say the black classic controller pro looks badass.

Don't forget USB keyboard compatible haha I'm buying one since I really don't want to talk on Wii Speak the whole time especially when its late at night.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

KylieDog said:
When is the UK release for this, I though was late April but Amazon have my pre-order listed as the first week.

It's still listed for the end of April at amazon UK.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Don't forget USB keyboard compatible haha I'm buying one since I really don't want to talk on Wii Speak the whole time especially when its late at night.

I think i may go for the same thing. I just feel leery about making such an investment on this game (though i remember investing in over $150 worth of peripherals for Phantasy Star Online Ep I, II, and III back in the day)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Is it possible to import player two´s character (in the split screen mode) to level him up while playing on a friends console as a second player?