By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Do you think God Of War 3 will outsell Mass Effect 2?

Pretty simple question, is GOW3 going to surpass Mass Effect 2?

Around the Network

There are 90% chances for that to happen

We all know it will. MS2 I a great game but is not as big and graphically unsuperior which adds to why GOW3 is better overall. Is reall hard to judge since trey are complete different

Depends, ME2 on 360 only or ME2 combined with PC?

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Yeah, LT it will do it easily
Sadly ME2 is just one of the few great games that should get a lot of sales and respect on the xbox but does not (at least in comparison to certain games that release at least one or two rehashed versions of the same game yearly)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Very, very probably. According to reports its opened with higher sales than GoW2 which I believe sold more than ME2 so unless it turns out to be hugely front loaded I think this is a given.

Off topic - what's with all these comparison threads? And why do so many seem to be about situations where it seems a foregone conclusion?

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

mass effect 2 should beat Mass effect 1 by the end of the year but GoW franchise is more popular

It'll double it, I believe.

2,5 millions against 4,5-5.

Most likely and I give a hugh *sigh* to this outcome.

week 2 figures will blow you away because "Others" only had 1/2 a week, and Japan was released a week late. This question is a no brainer. GOW will blow MAss effect 2 away