By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Have you bought Grandia on PSN yet?

Have you bought Grandia on PSN yet?

Yes, no brainer 10 22.22%

Thinking about it 17 37.78%

Nope already played it 5 11.11%

No way, I don't like the series 0 0%

What is Grandia? 13 28.89%

Total:45
alekth said:
Have it for the PS1.

What about for the PSP? a PSN purchase allows you to play it on both a PS3 and a PSP.

Around the Network

I wish they would put previews of Ps1 games on the store. I had a N64 not a Ps1 back then so I don't know many ps1 games. If I see one that looks interesting I usually have to research it for a while before I commit to buying it.

sapient said:
alekth said:
Have it for the PS1.

What about for the PSP? a PSN purchase allows you to play it on both a PS3 and a PSP.

I don't think I'll actually be replaying it, especially not on the psp. I have enough of a backlog on my handhelds, due to really mostly playing them when I'm out.

I'll probably be picking it up soon, but no, haven't bought it yet. I'm highly considering it because I loved Grandia II so much.

I have to get this as well as Suikoden.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

Sorcery said:

I'll probably be picking it up soon, but no, haven't bought it yet. I'm highly considering it because I loved Grandia II so much.

I have to get this as well as Suikoden.

Grandia 1 is amazing and so is Suikoden, I have played the Suikoden games out of order but it didn't dampen my enjoyment. I really like suikoden 2's enhancements more (ability to add runes to weapons is awesome and we should get it back).

Around the Network
alekth said:
sapient said:
alekth said:
Have it for the PS1.

I don't think I'll actually be replaying it, especially not on the psp. I have enough of a backlog on my handhelds, due to really mostly playing them when I'm out.

I understand however it looks amazing on a PSP :) same with legend of dragoon and Suikoden 2 which SHOULD be released for PSN soon.

I downloaded this game because of this thread. I just started playing it, recently.

Holy fuck, it is awesome.

The lighthearted tone and the lovable characters bring back fond memories of Chrono Trigger and Skies of Arcadia. I thought Grandia 2 was awesome. I love this game. I love it. I literally have a smile on my face every time I fire up this game on my PSP. Thanks for the recommendation, guys.

My favorite game of 2010 was released in 1999.

I got it and love it!

Haha, reading your posts reminds me of the times when I first played Grandia

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."