By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War III: Gaia's other .... *SPOILERS*

Towards the end Zeus says about Gaia's other pawn, anyone think that he (or she???) could be the new main character in the next GOW game?

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

Working on: GTA IV - 87%, Batman: Arkham Asylum - 80%.

Around the Network

I think that's what Santa Monica was alluding to.
If I remember correctly, in of the other games there was video in the treasures section about Kratos' brother.

Perhaps he is the "other"?

The question is whether Kratos' brother is someone special (possibly born to the same mother as Kratos), or if they just mean Heracles. =/

Technically Kratos already killed 2 of his Brothers (Heracles and Perseus) and there are lots more

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

makingmusic476 said:
The question is whether Kratos' brother is someone special (possibly born to the same mother as Kratos), or if they just mean Heracles. =/

No the brother in question was born to the same mother. There is something in the extras of God of War I that tells a wee bit of the back story. Basically all Spartans are tested etc etc. If you fail you die. His brother was found weak.

Around the Network

Good luck getting revenge, considering the ending you get in GOW3

hmm, could be. Although in that trailer they do say that it his brother might be the story of the second GOW and obviously that didn't happen. Well it leaves it open anyways for whoever they decide to focus it on.

Be pretty awesome if we could play as a Titan or a God in the next one.

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

Working on: GTA IV - 87%, Batman: Arkham Asylum - 80%.

If I recall, the Birth of The Beast trailer was a sort of test concept for a possible sequel after God of War 1.

I heard the next GOW might be in the present, check out this video:

And look at the skull of chronos remains, it has the hole that Kratos made in it in GOWIII, while this video is from the first GOW...

posted to bookmark for watching later.