By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Was the Announcement for the Nintendo 3DS bad timing?YES IT WAS!

I am 100percent sure Nintendo knows what it is doing better than anyone on a gaming forum.

Around the Network

"Nintendo is my overlord and master. Anything and everything they do is for the greater good. The (insert name of controversy here) is perfect, as is Nintendo."

Basically the pledge that I say every morning as I salute the Nintendo symbol.

SmoothCriminal said:
"Nintendo is my overlord and master. Anything and everything they do is for the greater good. The (insert name of controversy here) is perfect, as is Nintendo."

Basically the pledge that I say every morning as I salute the Nintendo symbol.

yes the virtual boy was for the greater good.(sarcasm)

Kennyheart said:
palancas7 said:

They know better than you.

They probeley do but from where I am standing I find it werid it's like annoucing DLc for a game that's not even out let.

What you need to understand is this: you and Nintendo are standing in different places, and the view is going to be quite different. 

the2bears - the indie shmup blog
the2bears said:
Kennyheart said:
palancas7 said:

They know better than you.

They probeley do but from where I am standing I find it werid it's like annoucing DLc for a game that's not even out let.

What you need to understand is this: you and Nintendo are standing in different places, and the view is going to be quite different. 

Yes maybe nintendo to high up(On there mountains of money) to see if this was bad timing.(Sarcasm).

Around the Network

Of course it was!

Nintendo jumps from system to system way to much. I mean the only reason the "DS" is doing so well is because the there was the DS "Phat", DS Lite, DSi, DSi XX/XL now there is this 3DS.

BTW I've got to say this.

NINTENDO RIPPING OFF SONY!!!! 3D is Sony's techology! :)

Games4Fun said:
I am 100percent sure Nintendo knows what it is doing better than anyone on a gaming forum.

Says a person on a gaming forum.

Kennyheart said:
Games4Fun said:

Your point?

The DS XL is not a new console just the same DSi in a different size like how the PSOne (the slime PS1) was released just before the PS2.

Games4Fun said:
Kennyheart said:
Games4Fun said:

Your point?

You think I am wrong because I don't know was much as nintendo because I am on a gaming forum. Well the same can be said about you.

You think nintendo is right and you are on a gamin forum just like me.Maybe nintendo doesen't.

This is only my opipion.