By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OK, now they're seriously milking the Kingdom Hearts series...

OK, now they're seriously milking the Kingdom Hearts series...

They're milking it for sure 53 65.43%

They're not milking it 28 34.57%

Total:81

Yeah I kind of agree :/

All I care for is KH3.

Around the Network

As long disney and FF are popular more KH will be made as long was there are good I don't care if there milking it.

Really just interested in Sora's story (and finishing it). I have no need for the rest.

Can we just see what type of games they are? Releasing a game every year is okay if you get a handheld game every other year, and a console game every other year

Let them actually announce what they are doing (and bring BBS to the rest of the world!!)

Look, I've played Kingdom Hearts 1, Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of memories and I have no freaking idea what's Xehanort! What is it?!

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Ssenkahdavic said:

Really just interested in Sora's story (and finishing it). I have no need for the rest.

KH is Sora's story. Meaning after KH3, Sora will still be the main character. We just won't see Xehanort.

Yep, which is why Im glad Xehanort's story is going to be finished.

Well soriku what do you expect

S-E have FF, DQ, KH

they will have to milk those 3 titles

luckily FF13 is a massive success...otherwise you would have seen even more milkage lol!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I am sure in time I will get bored of it, but for now yay 3 KH games hopefully at least one is on one of my two current systems.

Le gasp.

2001 it started. That's a game a year (about).

And besides, the series is great so it should live for a while.

(Technically, including remakes and the like, there will have been 12 games when the 3 have been released)

There's a lot to the story, and I don't get your complaints. Just because a story of game usually ends with one to three iterations doesn't mean all should.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Boutros said:
Look, I've played Kingdom Hearts 1, Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of memories and I have no freaking idea what's Xehanort! What is it?!

It's explained in Birth by Sleep, but for now, you should only know that Xehanort was Ansem the Wise's apprentice. He took his name and released his heart to darkness, tried to control Kingdom Hearts through his heartless (false Ansem in KH1) and nobody (Xemnas in KH2). He has more backstory in BbS.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you