By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OK, now they're seriously milking the Kingdom Hearts series...

OK, now they're seriously milking the Kingdom Hearts series...

They're milking it for sure 53 65.43%

They're not milking it 28 34.57%

Total:81

I thought they were milking it when I heard he said that he wanted 1 KH game per year.

I think a lot of people are gonna stop playing the series.

I just want 3.

Though I will get BBS, I doubt I'll pick these other new ones up.

Around the Network

Lol but no really, this is getting outta' hand if there really are going to be that many. boycott anyone?

Soriku said:
Frieza said:
I wouldn't say its milking it, MGS has 8 games with 2 coming out (not including spinoffs).

What i dont get is how the Xehanort saga ends in KH3.

In BBS Master Xehanort becomes Xehanort, Xehanort becomes Ansem & Xemnas, which are both defeated so whats left.

Xehanort doesn't become Ansem/Xemnas. Those are just his heartless and nobody. Master Xehanort is still alive.

I thought after Xehanort became evil his heart left his body and became Ansem and the body left behind became Xemnas?

Nope, Xehanort is mega deadity-dead.

His heart and body were consumed by the darkness. I don't think they'll revive him because his heart and body merged again in the darkness.

That would make him unkillable.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Soriku, specify what you mean by that.

I'm pretty sure that it doesn't say that.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network
Soriku said:
dtewi said:

His location is pretty much unknown but he's not dead. You can tell that from the secret ending.

Oh dear, did we see the same secret ending?

I don't see a mention of Xehanort still being alive in it.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Soriku said:
dtewi said:
Soriku said:
dtewi said:

His location is pretty much unknown but he's not dead. You can tell that from the secret ending.

Oh dear, did we see the same secret ending?

I don't see a mention of Xehanort still being alive in it.

Terra and MX were still inside the normal Xehanort body. Obviously since they were talking in his mind (well, THEIR mind since Xehanort is just Terra and MX fused anyway...) he has to be alive. If he wasn't then how come Terra and MX appeared? His status is unknown but he's still alive.

I'm willing to bet that when Xemnas and the false Ansem died, Xehanort was permanently gone. However, it doesn't mea the plan he mentioned is gone. Terra should definitely be alive since Xehanort released his heart (ala Sora at Hollow Bastion) and that might be part of his "plan". And Nomura also stated it's the end of the Xehanort saga.

It's very nerdy to be arguing over the KH story.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Soriku said:
dtewi said:

I'm willing to bet that when Xemnas and the false Ansem died, Xehanort was permanently gone. However, it doesn't mea the plan he mentioned is gone. Terra should definitely be alive since Xehanort released his heart (ala Sora at Hollow Bastion) and that might be part of his "plan". And Nomura also stated it's the end of the Xehanort saga.

It's very nerdy to be arguing over the KH story.

Nomura said KH3 will be the end of the Xehanort saga. If he was already dead then what's the point of KH3 being the ending of the Xehanort saga? :P Both MX and Terra are still alive and even if we say they ended up getting separated at one point, MX is still the super original Xehanort and they need to beat him eventually.

Oh, KH3? Then yes, I agree with you.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you