Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network
Tanstalas said:
Random Canadian said:
Halo isnt on PC though dude.
But PS3 is still d0med

Halo is on PC, and so is Halo 2

lol, and he owns a computer.

unless hes using a computer in a library, or some other sort of public location.

Recent halo... come on seriously your gona pull that?

If 360 cut price to 149.99 $, then it'll be close with the PS3 Slim WW. It could even outsell it. But it wouldn't be the end for Sony.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

If Microsoft drops the base model to $149, that will seal XBox 360 as #2 in NA to the Wii.

It could help it regain weekly market share in Europe/Others... But I don't know if it would stick through the rest of the generation...

It will only help sales in Japan. But, it won't turn anything around. For that Microsoft is depending on Natal and I don't think it will be enough.

Around the Network

point being is that, Microsoft aint going to release a slim 360, they would have dont with the xbox when it couldent even compare to the ps2, and if they where we would have at least some sort of evidence, not just someone who makes up a rumor and throws it on the internet, when the ps3 slim rumor came along, we had a box, ps3 slim picks, and we have all the evidence we needed to conclude there was going to be a slim, as for the price drop, does anybody know how much each xbox 360 coast Microsoft to make????, and do they profit or make a loss and each console they sell, same as nintendo how much do they make on each wii, ds,

as a matter of fact, if someone could please right me a list of the consoles and how much they make on each console, (INCLUDING PSP)

thanks allot people

SpartenOmega117 said:
Cross-X said:
That sounds just as stupid as someone from another site writing an article titled "Is God of War 3 the beginning of the end of X360?"

ALl im saying is that if an xbox 360 slim does come out at a price tage of $149 it will seriously hurt the ps3

If it did arrive at $149 that would be an Arcade equivalent model not an Elite.

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Even if it was slim and $149 it would not be the end of the PS3. Sony could cut the price again if they really had to, but they will stick to their guns and both will sell well.

It's just that simple.

Sony will gladly keep their $100 higher price tag and give up unit sales to consumers that can only afford to buy used games anyday.

leo-j said:
a $150 360 wont be as big as the $199 360 was..

they are already at the best price for its best sales..

Yep because the $150 360 is the slim model.

Tease.