By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 250gb HD on sale on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-250GB-Hard-Drive/dp/B003C1VPEY/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I35JJJTLH0B41D&colid=1U51OH2YA78AZ

Price: $129.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

Is that the same price as the 120gb went for?  And by on sale, I mean, they are now selling, not that the price is discounted.

Around the Network

More Storage Space for Your Games and Entertainment with the New Xbox 360 250GB Hard Drive

Available in stores today, Xbox 360 introduces the 250GB Hard Drive, which offers more space to store your favorite game and entertainment content.  Available at the incredible value of $129.99 (U.S ERP), the 250GB Hard Drive offers more freedom to download the latest demos, Xbox LIVE Arcade games, full game titles with Games on Demand, TV shows, movies and more straight to your Xbox 360 console.

Xbox LIVE is the premier destination to download the best games and entertainment at the touch of a button, 24x7. With a growing library of more than 13,000 pieces of gaming content, and more than 25,000 movies, TV episodes and music videos available to download or stream instantly – you’re bound to find something you love.

Want to express your personality and style on Xbox LIVE? With the added storage space of the 250GB Hard Drive, it makes it easy to download and save new Avatar clothes and props from your favorite clothing brands and games, including Roxy, Quiksilver, Adidas, tokidoki, “Halo,” “Gears of War” and more. Or, download a pet to keep your Avatar company.

More detailed information can be found at www.xbox.com.

http://gamerscoreblog.com/press/archive/2010/03/23/mw375.aspx

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

oo price is alright much cheaper than before..

129.99? Holy crap. I can get over a Terrabit hard drive for that. Well not for the 360 of course. Lol.

I put a 500 GB hard drive in my PS3 for $89.99. What a joke this is.

Around the Network

still too expensive for me - in principle, if you see what I mean. Compared to general cost of HDD today that's too much still.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Reasonable said:
still too expensive for me - in principle, if you see what I mean. Compared to general cost of HDD today that's too much still.

Which principle is that? I thought that everyone was gangster with the idea that console prices are cheap, console accessories are relatively expensive. The value here is more than the sum of its parts. As a business consultant how much is your time worth if you compare migrating a 40GB PS3 to a new HDD (generally after its full) to using the bundled transfer cable to upgade a 20/60GB Xbox 360?

Tease.

RaidenChief88 said:

Does your hard drive come with Xbox 1 games emulation software? No?... PS2 emulation software perhaps? No? Aww...

That's still ridiculously expensive

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

disolitude said:
RaidenChief88 said:

Does your hard drive come with Xbox 1 games emulation software? No?... PS2 emulation software perhaps? No? Aww...

What does emulation software have to do with the pricing of the HDD.

The Xbox HDD is expensive, still, no matter how you spin it.