By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Little King's Story is another great game almost nobody is playing. Try it!

I already bought it (for my brother) and I'm going to play it sometimes soon. He really liked it, but had a few complaints.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
kingwii said:
One of the best games in Wii... a masterpiece for me... any news about a sequel?

the developer (cing) went out of business.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

For sure this is one of the best games that the wii has to offer nintendo needs to put that everybody selection in action to give this game a push here in the use , a charming adventure like no other ! i just must put down 2 more kings .!

Also this game has the BEST hey ash what playing episode ever !!!

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

I bought it the first day it came out and I was a heavy supporter of it even before it came out.

After playing it, I still like it, but I have a mixed view of the game. The concept is great, but the execution of the game seemed to have problems (probably due to limited budget). Parts of the game are very well made and fun. While some other parts, namely some bosses and later side missions, are not only hard, but completely confusing with limited (or no) explanation of how to fight them and entirely 'trial by fire' gameplay. Vague 'God Hints' do not help as they only give you a general idea of the boss fight, which will have anywhere from 3-7 stages and will change form and attack at a moments notice. And in later levels, you even need to take specific units with you to boss fights, without any mention beforehand.  And getting to that boss fight can take upwards to an hour, in which case losing any of those key units on the way causes you to have to go back to town, wait till tomorrow, and walk all the way to the boss again....

In short, the game is very fun, but lacks a lot of polish. Mostly just informing the player what they need to do and how to complete objectives.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

It was alright, the game wasn't for me, i thought it was overrated.

Around the Network

In the long run, I think it is a bit overrated. I have started playing more and more and I don't like the fact that you always start in your castle. It is becoming longer and longer to get where I want to go! I know it's a strategy game, but it is not always easy to get the right mix of workers. But, it is oozing with charm and good music. So, I'll keep on playing.

Proud owner and supporter of the YAKUZA games!

It's my personal Wii GOTY for 2009. Awesome, awesome game, even if the controls/interface got a bit unwieldly later on.

Oh how I wish they'd done pointer controls. ;_;