By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Little King's Story is another great game almost nobody is playing. Try it!

Have you played this game?  I feel it is my duty to tell my fellow gamers how fun and addictive this game is.  Don't be fool by the cute characters, this is strategy at it's best.  The graphics work well for this game and it is very funny.  You have got exploration, boss fights, treasure hunting, city managment, character development and much more.  From what I read on different websites, the gameplay is a minimum of 20 hours.  And if you do all the sidequests you can get 40 hours of playing time.  And all that for a very low price (25$). 

So, I encourage you to go and get it if you haven't already.
And by the way, it got an 87 on Metacritic.  No bad...

Thanks for reading my post and sharing your thoughts.

Proud owner and supporter of the YAKUZA games!

Around the Network

NoName2000 would be proud. *sheds tear*

I own it and I love it, I love the whimsical art style, the classical musical arrangements, and the easy to use but hard to master gameplay (Still... IR Pointing! *Shakes fist*).

I hope others have experienced the same amount of joy I've had with this game, and that many others come to find it on a store shelf and give it some luv.

Love LKS, one of my favorite Wii games. I'm thinking of going back and replaying the game on hard mode and do more of the side quests. There really is a lot of content in the game. I got nearly 40 hours just playing through the main story and a few side quests here and there.

If you're looking for a good core Wii game, definitely check it out. It's a steal at $25.

One of the best games in Wii... a masterpiece for me... any news about a sequel?

We are Wii....Waiting for Pikmin 3! and Pikmin 2 NPC...

Playing:

- Donkey Kong Country Returns

- Minecraft!

-  Venezuela FTW!       

i would have played it. I bought it twice (new and used) and neither disk worked. i wanted to play it but its so hard getting past start on the wii menu. ****ing defective disks

Around the Network

Well, if it means anything, the Nintendo Channel trailer for the game was terrible.
Also, if it does not use many of the Wii's exclusive features (no IR, seriously?) it might as well have been a Gamecube game.

No doubt it may be good, but it is like a desperate nerd- it set itself up for rejection.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I havn't found it at a convenient price yet

I fully endorse this thread.

LKS might be the sparklyest hidden gem on the whole console.

I have to say - I just finally picked LKS last week and I'm really loving it! Really fun and addictive!

I highly recommend it!

Meh, I heard so many good things about this game, and then I found it for 10 Euros, so I went for it.
I played it for a few hours, but I honestly don't like it. I tried to like it, I really did, but it's just not for me, I guess. Not that I think it's a bad game, 'cos it's not, but I honestly don't think it's as good as so many make it out to be. It's botched-up on so many points, I'm selling it again.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046