By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Top three software this week all for PS3?

I don't know, has this ever happened before? All top 3 software on the charts are PS3 this week.. well at least that's what I expect to happen.

1.) God of War 3 - 1.2 million
2.) Yakuza 4 - 350-400k
3.) Final Fantasy 13 - 250-350k

I remember the last time the PS3 topped the charts with more than one piece of software was around the same time last year, with the Killzone 2/Yakuza 3 release.

edit: sorry, i forgot about the exclusive thing. thanks. oh and forget about this thread. apparently pokemon is going to outsell god of war.. i forgot. nevermind :)

Around the Network

Final Fantasy XIII is not PS3 exclusive...

Wasnt Pokemon released this week? :| If so, then not even #1 for GoW 3 is guaranteed :|

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

He ment the ps3 version will be in the top 3 because the ps3 version is killing the xbox version in sales.

Ω GOD OF WAR 3 Ω God of War 2 was better then the first one! *Waits for the flames*

Pokemon is coming out!

But otherwise yeah it would have been

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

lol

God of War should be number 1 at least, since Pokemon is only launching in America.

hunter_alien said:
Wasnt Pokemon released this week? :| If so, then not even #1 for GoW 3 is guaranteed :|

Haha, I hope Cratos doesn't get his ass wupped by pikachu!  He'd never live it down!!  ;)

The dude abides   

guys i forgot about pokemon. nevermind please, lock the thread.

heedstone said:
hunter_alien said:

Haha, I hope Cratos doesn't get his ass wupped by pikachu!  He'd never live it down!!  ;)

Yeah, he might even jump off a cliff!