By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Amazon Gold Box PS3 ONLY! Starts tonight at midnight PST.

I'm hoping to see some of these games, Demon's Souls, Star Ocean, Dragon Age, God of War Collection, White Knight or BioShock 2! I doubt many of these will be on sale but hopefully at least one of them!

Around the Network

I couldn't find anything on Amazon about PS3 deals.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

melbye said:
Gold Box rules, last week i got the Firefly Blu-Ray for $26, they usually want $56. Too bad they don't ship games internationally

Some of them dont ship internationally(Colombia), but VISA has a service here called "e-courrier" that gives you a shipping adress in Florida, they take that package and send them to your own place in Colombia.

I m not sure how much do they charge, but some games are really discounted in the US and are worth the importation.

I m only with the first try "House of the Dead: Overkill", it costes me $14 taxes included, i went to Amazon and i bought it on March 12th to a N.Y.-based seller, it was delivered on March 20th(normal shipping) and i think it should arrive this week.

if some of you would bother to read, you'd notice that it starts at midnight. i'll definitely be looking into this. thanks OP

i will always stay cold

Euphoria14 said:

Read the OP again. I didn't say "Go now best deals eva!!" did I?

I said that STARTING AT MIDNIGHT (PST - btw that means Pacific Standard Time) AMAZON WOULD HAVE A PS3 RELATED ONLY GOLD BOX DEALS FOR ALL OF MONDAY.

So of course you didn't find anything yet as its not going to start for a few more hours.

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:

Apparently the details were sent out in an email.

Yep, that's what I received. Funny how the paragraph says Tuesday when its actually Monday, lol.

I must have a problem here. I could have sworn I fist saw this lastnight, which was a Saturday. That is why I am so confused.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Euphoria14 said:
I must have a problem here. I could have sworn I fist saw this lastnight, which was a Saturday. That is why I am so confused.

ahhh, makes more sense now. Nope not for a few hours.

Be sure to be prompt as when there are great games avail, they go quick.

superchunk said:
Euphoria14 said:

ahhh, makes more sense now. Nope not for a few hours.

Be sure to be prompt as when there are great games avail, they go quick.

I'll be asleep when it starts though.

Buy me something nice if they have it, like Resonance of Fate for a nice on sale price. I'll pay you back.

Currently playing: