By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Amazon Gold Box PS3 ONLY! Starts tonight at midnight PST.

does Gold box deals = Lightning deals?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
does Gold box deals = Lightning deals?

There is one all day deal and a bunch of lighting deals as well.

^ok, I may sound newbish because I rarely shop online ... but where exactly is the deal gonna be on that page?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
^ok, I may sound newbish because I rarely shop online ... but where exactly is the deal gonna be on that page?

In about 2 hours just click the link I added to the OP  .... OR from Amazon's home page there is a Gold Box icon near the top just above the search area with a "Today's Deals" label.

I remember last time PS3 had a gold box day Assassins Creed 2 was only like 27 bucks. And this was like 2-3 weeks after release. Infamous was 20 on that day too. Gold box deals are almost always worth the wait.

I am a gamer. Not a fanboy, not a troll, a gamer. So when you dont like what I have to say, remember this fact.

Around the Network
JerzeeBalla said:

I remember last time PS3 had a gold box day Assassins Creed 2 was only like 27 bucks. And this was like 2-3 weeks after release. Infamous was 20 on that day too. Gold box deals are almost always worth the wait.

HA! did you read that "Grahamhsu " , told ya the deals are usually 50% or more! :P

oh thanks, will check this out, need a few more controllers.

JerzeeBalla said:

probably Heavy Rain then.

I'm crossing my fingers on Final Fantasy XIII ... that's why I'm syill up at 2 am. Being drunk has nothing to do with it I swear

@superchunk

thanks!

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
oh thanks, will check this out, need a few more controllers.

Let's pray that DS3s are part of the deal (hopefully the red one).

I just entered the link and it says this

"All of today's Lightning Deals have expired. A new set of deals will begin at 6:00 AM PST on Monday."

These deals are so secret they're scary!