By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Amazon Gold Box PS3 ONLY! Starts tonight at midnight PST.

Damn Canadian Amazon doesn't seem to be having the same deal? 

The current deal at Amazon.com is pretty decent.  Thats not a bad scope, and for $100 you can't go wrong there. 

Around the Network
Epoch said:

Damn Canadian Amazon doesn't seem to be having the same deal? 

The current deal at Amazon.com is pretty decent.  Thats not a bad scope, and for $100 you can't go wrong there. 

It doesn't start until midnight PST. That scope is also on the US site right now.

4 hours and counting!!!!

Sooo excited!

superchunk said:

Yep. Not sure if this was posted already but I figured it wasn't a bad thing to let you know.

Starting tonight at midnight (PST) Amazon's Gold Box deals will be PS3 related only.

Just go to Amazon.com and click 'Gold Box' link near top.

Happy shopping!

EDIT:

STARTS AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.

RUNS ALL DAY MONDAY.

ANYTHING RELATED TO PS3 COULD BE THERE.

USUALLY HAS OVER 50% DISCOUNTS ON WHATEVER IS ACTUALLY OFFERED.

I received this via an email from Amazon since I have recently purchased stuff related to PS3. It is not mentioned on their site anywhere else and I would only expect others, like me, who have purchased PS3 related stuff to immediately know about this. This is why I posted here so the many other PS3 owners would know if they wanted to keep an eye on the potential deals.

That's BS, the best deal you can get for a new release game on Amazon GoldBox is going to be 30-40 (most of the time it's 40 dollars). Sometimes they'll sell a collector's edition for 45 instead. There will be some deals worth looking at but don't set these people up for disappointment =P

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

i didn't notice anything on the site, but does amazon.ca have the same deals? from the looks of it, i'm assuming not.

Around the Network
Grahamhsu said:
superchunk said:

Yep. Not sure if this was posted already but I figured it wasn't a bad thing to let you know.

Starting tonight at midnight (PST) Amazon's Gold Box deals will be PS3 related only.

Just go to Amazon.com and click 'Gold Box' link near top.

Happy shopping!

EDIT:

STARTS AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.

RUNS ALL DAY MONDAY.

ANYTHING RELATED TO PS3 COULD BE THERE.

USUALLY HAS OVER 50% DISCOUNTS ON WHATEVER IS ACTUALLY OFFERED.

I received this via an email from Amazon since I have recently purchased stuff related to PS3. It is not mentioned on their site anywhere else and I would only expect others, like me, who have purchased PS3 related stuff to immediately know about this. This is why I posted here so the many other PS3 owners would know if they wanted to keep an eye on the potential deals.

That's BS, the best deal you can get for a new release game on Amazon GoldBox is going to be 30-40 (most of the time it's 40 dollars). Sometimes they'll sell a collector's edition for 45 instead. There will be some deals worth looking at but don't set these people up for disappointment =P

Last time there was a Wii day I saw games over 50%. Plus, its not just games, there should also be accessories. Also, I meant that 'usually' as usually not just game gold box deals. So, if the game you want isn't 50% but only 40%, then don't sue me.

Hey superchunk you should post this link on the OP, just a thought

ShadowSnake said:
i didn't notice anything on the site, but does amazon.ca have the same deals? from the looks of it, i'm assuming not.

Why do people keep coming it and fail to actually read the OP.

Doesn't start until MIDNIGHT PST. That is about 4hrs away.

Also, while I'm not sure, I did notice above that someone said a rifle scope was avail on Canada's site and that's the same deal on the US site, so maybe they will offer the same thing?

Oops read his post wrong. He was looking at the US site when he saw the scope. So, yeah idk, if Canadian site does the Gold Box stuff. I didn't see a link for it on their homepage.

superchunk said:
ShadowSnake said:

Why do people keep coming it and fail to actually read the OP.

Doesn't start until MIDNIGHT PST. That is about 4hrs away.

Also, while I'm not sure, I did notice above that someone said a rifle scope was avail on Canada's site and that's the same deal on the US site, so maybe they will offer the same thing?

My bad, I was checking amazon.com and amazon.ca at the same time, but the scope is only available in the U.S.  They don't even appear to have any Gold Box deals on the Canadian site, which is a shame. 

I only mentioned the scope on Amazon.com's site because it piqued my interest.  If I were looking for a smaller caliber rifle scope, I'd definitely buy that.

Roughly 3hrs until it begins!