By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Move - Minority Report Tech Demo... Is Awesome

Me said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Me said:
they should have asked themselves do we need apps like this before spending time on pointless apps.

Somebody stated above does Nintendo make use of the Wii's awesomness - maybe not but they put their time to better use making games that millions of people will pay good money for.

Come on sony - give us some decent fps, rts etc developed especially for the PS3.

If you really can't see the potential that was shown with such apps, you really need to broaden your way of thinking

i'm not gonna spend money on potential,  All of this is all good and well but it wont mean jack when the launch line-up for move is announced, things like this will impress then be forgot about in no time.

What the hell? he is talking about right now so how are you spending money?

Games will be announced @ E3.. how is that not clear?

I think your a lost soul :(

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Around the Network

Awesome

That suitably impressed me. I was also pleased to see he tackled the lag issue (in that there is no real lag for the actual input, but processing the image to the screen added some lag -- i.e.: if they wished, lag could be largely eradicated). With some good games, I'm in. Otherwise, I'll wait until something worthwhile comes along, but I'm definitely interested.

Thanks carl, I have now embedded the video in my official thread, This is amazing, and hardly any lag, what on earth are people even complaining about, nothing like this has been shown on the Wii

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Me said:
they should have asked themselves do we need apps like this before spending time on pointless apps.

Somebody stated above does Nintendo make use of the Wii's awesomness - maybe not but they put their time to better use making games that millions of people will pay good money for.

Come on sony - give us some decent fps, rts etc developed especially for the PS3.

This was a presentation for Engadget, a tech website. This is not a place for showing games, it's a place for showing the technology, and showing brief tech demoes when you have limited time is much better than showing games. Besides, that demo was written the evening before, it doesn't seem like something that was actually spent a lot of time on.

Around the Network

ps move look like more and more project natal...

very good tech demo

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Is that GDC or some TV show ?

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Is that GDC or some TV show ?

The Engadget Show

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=104586

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)