By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Move - Minority Report Tech Demo... Is Awesome

I would play a game starring Jack Tretton any day...

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network

Freaking badass, these guys know what to do with motion controls.

Guyyysss watch the videos i posted there are more interesting stuff than this! (but the guy also skipped some parts i'll post them up once i find them)

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

That's awesome! Will devs make use of the awesomeness though? That's the question..

I have not see anything on MOVE that impressed me so far. What is the point of such demo? This is a gaming console, show us some games

Around the Network

^^To show what the thing is capable of, games will be announced at events like E3.

they should have asked themselves do we need apps like this before spending time on pointless apps.

Somebody stated above does Nintendo make use of the Wii's awesomness - maybe not but they put their time to better use making games that millions of people will pay good money for.

Come on sony - give us some decent fps, rts etc developed especially for the PS3.

Me said:
they should have asked themselves do we need apps like this before spending time on pointless apps.

Somebody stated above does Nintendo make use of the Wii's awesomness - maybe not but they put their time to better use making games that millions of people will pay good money for.

Come on sony - give us some decent fps, rts etc developed especially for the PS3.

If you really can't see the potential that was shown with such apps, you really need to broaden your way of thinking

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Pretty bad ass, count me in

| Sony Bravia 52" LCD | Sony Bravia 5.1 System |

| 20" iMac | 13" MacBook | M17X Alienware Gaming Laptop |

| 120GB Slim PS3 | 80GB Fat PS3 | 250GB Xbox 360 | Wii | PSP Go |

M.U.G.E.N said:
Me said:

If you really can't see the potential that was shown with such apps, you really need to broaden your way of thinking

i'm not gonna spend money on potential,  All of this is all good and well but it wont mean jack when the launch line-up for move is announced, things like this will impress then be forgot about in no time.