By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Versus XIII Hype Limousine!

nice,im in!

Around the Network
dtewi said:
I really, really, really want it.

I mean, KH in the FFXIII universe? That's like.... it's insane.

*sigh*

I don't have a PS3 though. Gonna hope for 360 version....

Put me in the bottom left corner, sad and isolated.

Exactlty KH gameplay with FF setting amazing... however PS3 deserves atleast 1 exclusive FF this gen and it really should remain for various reasons. i know some will miss out who own 360's only (im not counting wii for obvious reasons...) but on the other hand 360 has its own exclusive Tri-Ace game so i feel its balanced in the end.

An' sure will do, no need to be sad though, jus' save up your moniez lil by lil.

I see that i'm not wanted on the Hype limo then T_T

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

i wanna be in :)

put me in the trunk with something to breathe im in

Around the Network

Put me on his bicep.

put me in.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

lestatdark said:
I see that i'm not wanted on the Hype limo then T_T

I WANT YOU IN THE LIMO!!

I demand lestat be put in....unless he is on the rooftop (the best seat imo....unless its raining).

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Let's set up another game to standards that will not be achieved. Sounds like a plan guys!

....When will we learn.

put me on noctis' ear:p