By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

theRepublic said:

So, from what I see, you are dismissive of SuperMario's actions, and he flips human.  You suspect j0, and he flips zombie.  Both of the first two days you abstain from voting, when voting would have proven your roleclaim.  Last, you try and defend or explain other people's actions.  People who's alignments you shouldn't know.  That bothers me.

FoS: Dsister44

First off I guess you missed the part when i told people to vote for Mario 

Secondly I went after c03n3nj0 day two for the same reason why it seems you are going after me. Because he was dismissive of Mario.

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
theRepublic said:

So, from what I see, you are dismissive of SuperMario's actions, and he flips human.  You suspect j0, and he flips zombie.  Both of the first two days you abstain from voting, when voting would have proven your roleclaim.  Last, you try and defend or explain other people's actions.  People who's alignments you shouldn't know.  That bothers me.

FoS: Dsister44

First off I guess you missed the part when i told people to vote for Mario 

Secondly I went after c03n3nj0 day two for the same reason why it seems you are going after me. Because he was dismissive of Mario.

I suppose I did, but as Nordlead pointed out, late voters for SuperMario are suspicious too.  I guess that post makes you a late voter by proxy.

Ever hear of projection?  Just because you attacked him for it doesn't make you innocent of the same action.  It doesn't make it less suspicious either.

Also, you did not address this part:

Both of the first two days you abstain from voting, when voting would have proven your roleclaim.  Last, you try and defend or explain other people's actions [your words, not mine].  People who's alignments you shouldn't know.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:
SuperAdrianK said:
theRepublic said:
SuperAdrianK, you have one of those other unverifiable roles. So it is only fair that I focus on you as well. So far, you have been the hammer on the human SuperMario, but I just noticed that you were also the hammer on Trangentspree. (I bet TruckO wishes he were you.) Point me to the scum hunting that you have done.

I don't recall scum hunting at all. All I say are just insights, questions, thoughts of how the game is going, and answering people's question.

You realize that doesn't sound very good, right?

Alright SuperAdrianK, let's try a different tactic.  Who do you think is most suspicious right now?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

theRepublic said:

I suppose I did, but as Nordlead pointed out, late voters for SuperMario are suspicious too.  I guess that post makes you a late voter by proxy.

Ever hear of projection?  Just because you attacked him for it doesn't make you innocent of the same action.  It doesn't make it less suspicious either.

Also, you did not address this part:

Both of the first two days you abstain from voting, when voting would have proven your roleclaim.  Last, you try and defend or explain other people's actions [your words, not mine].  People who's alignments you shouldn't know.

Well, if I asked for people to vote him before we had the tie it would've looked just as guilty. It would have looked like I was trying to separate from him or something =/

No, I haven't... if you look back on day one I made my suspiciouns known about it. I just followed up on them the second day. I ask you this. Going off c03n3nj0's posts on day one. Did he not seem a tad suspicious?

And about the voting thing. I already mentioned it today iirc. My PM said I couldn't vote till after I reached town. I really didn't think about proving my roleclaim. I just wanted to get into town.

I defended people for various reasons

SAK: Iirc people were talking about lynching him. And I just made it known that I believed him. And was posting stuff that it seemed people were forgetting. The "awesome" thing and the fact that he kept complaining about Mario's deaths in the past games 

Trangent: Because Truck's reason for voting him was stupid. And it seemed kind of scummy to me... so I made it known 

Falcon: Because I kept seeing him online on AIM, and trangent kept mentioning him  

SuperAdrianK said:

1. I die, or rather vanish, by chance.

2. No I did not... I used it at night 2... is a night action.

Everytime I leave the town for the night, my chances of vanishing increase... right now is at 45% that I vanish, The first night you use it was at 20% of vanishing in the town... hence why i said at day 2 (I might die in day 3)... hope that answers all your questions about me...

What I think of dsister is that he is telling the truth but I want to ask him... what would happen if you did vote in day 1 and 2?

There's something I'm having problems with: if you kept saying that you were awesome to attract the attention of the humans to have them waste their nightkill on you, why didn't you use your ability on the first night? I mean in addition of you mentionning you were awesome many times during day one, you also cast the hammer vote on SM128 (which the humans must not have appreciated), why did you choose to risk dieing if your plan was to attract attention?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I'll post a new recap of where everyone stands for the new page and the new info.

Please note that this information is based solely on the posts of the players themselves so any of those roles might be false (except mine of course!):

dsister44 - Swamp Zombie who as of today is a vanilla zombie (with voting ability)

Falcon095 theRepublic - Zombie or Human, won't roleclaim today

Final-Fan - Zombie King, power to suppress all votes on him for one day (might die the following night)

nordlead - Smart Zombie, lie detector, only one use, cleared TruckOSaurus

SuperAdrianK - Kart-riding zombie, can skip town at night (night kill immune, might vanish when using his power at night)

TruckOSaurus - Greedy Zombie, night kill immune if casts the hammer vote.

I'll post my thoughts in the next post.

Signature goes here!

- No one was killed on night one, with the roles we know about now that means that either trangentspree or dsister44 were targetted that night. (I'd put my money on trangentspree) We could look through day one to see if trangent gave someone a reason to want to kill him.

- There's no way in hell that Final-Fan is human.

- Right now theRepublic is still the most likely to be human in my mind.

- I'm late for work, I'll post more later if I can.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

I'm a zombie, and I will be able to prove it Tomorrow.

Nordlead, Dsister, and SuperAdrianK can't.

Lynch me Tomorrow if I am lying.

Now Playing

theRepublic said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Put yourself in my place for an instant:

- From my point of view nordlead, dsister44, SuperAdrianK AND YOU can't prove you're zombies.

- We have to lynch someone today

- Thanks to Falcon and the fact that you're unwilling to roleclaim you're one big enigma compared to the other players who I can analyse from their past actions.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
theRepublic said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Put yourself in my place for an instant:

- From my point of view nordlead, dsister44, SuperAdrianK AND YOU can't prove you're zombies.

- We have to lynch someone today

- Thanks to Falcon and the fact that you're unwilling to roleclaim you're one big enigma compared to the other players who I can analyse from their past actions.

I'll say this, my role operates much like Final-Fan's role did.

Now Playing