By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

FF XIII Versus

It is more likely to stay exclusive 104 57.46%

It is less likely to stay exclusive 45 24.86%

There is no impact 19 10.50%

I could care less 13 7.18%

Total:181

I hope it won't, I want to be in awe of SE's technical capabilities...

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Around the Network

Im wondering if this will start a trend on JRPGs.

Exclusive in Japan (PS3), Multi elsewhere.

Makes sense.

Really doesn't matter to me whatsoever. As long as I can get the game haha and both platforms, why should I care eh.

the guys at square said they made FF13 on xbox 360 cuz microsoft asked them only :P

If Microsoft is willing to pay - yes

Around the Network

Doesn't matter (and shouldn't matter). It should be released to as many people as possible. If a 360 version can be done right, it should be done. I'm not even 20% done with FF13 yet, so there's no rush.

d21lewis said:
Doesn't matter (and shouldn't matter). It should be released to as many people as possible. If a 360 version can be done right, it should be done. I'm not even 20% done with FF13 yet, so there's no rush.

It matters to those who don't have a PS3 but want it.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Depends on what Microsoft's willing to pay...

360 announcement coming this E3. Wait and see...

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

W8 for microsoft to ask S-E and give em a case full.