By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Various Thoughts

d21lewis said:
Is Final Fantasy vs. 13 a spinoff?

No, it's its own game. It's just part of the Fabula Nove Crystallis Compilatoin. (fancy name for series of games with similar 'Crystal' themes)

They just decided to include 13 in each for the hell of it.

Final Fantasy XIII

Versus XIII

Agito XIII

Haereis XIII

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Smooth Have you ever played Fear on the hardest difficulty? That is a tough FPS.

So, when I went to pick up my preorder of GOW3 last Thursday, the guy at EB said that they didn't have anymore copies in stock. I did go in late, but I went in within their 24 hour limit and they gave away my copy and I was pissed off. GOW 3 is sold out in every other store so I decided to make a different purchase.

I bought Bayonetta and I'd like to thank Twesterm for the recommendation of the title in one of the GOW3 thread's, it's a fantastic game.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta5SnGJ_H00

Never knew Sonic had it so bad........

Speaking of Sonic anyone excited for its return to 2d

Around the Network

I only get two hours from the time I get home until the time I go to bed on work days to enjoy myself. I wasted one of my hours with my family. Now I just want to play some FF13. Thanks to another damned "PSN Update", I don't get to do shit. Every time I fucking turn around, it's an install, an update, or a patch. Fuck! I guess I'll go download some music to my PSP.

I will be glad when this whole Other OS thing blows over. ANYWAYS I am sorry you can't play your PS3 good news though that FFIX is coming to PSN soon.

Trolling generates posts I just wish it wasn't prohibited on this site

Its opening day and my baseball love is in full effect again god I wish Sony Nintendo or Microsoft would offer some sweet fantasysports oh well guess I will just need to stay with yahoo or espn.

Making fun of America got me banned but its not my fault that they spend more a month on the war than they do on education it is sad. Anyone else get banned and want to talk about it.