By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumor Microsoft To Announce $149 Slim At E3

Apparently you didn't know that Ps3 had a motion controler since launch?

How about Disney's princess motion controled wand? Wii is biting

Around the Network
jUdAs-IS-RisinG said:

Apparently you didn't know that Ps3 had a motion controler since launch?

How about Disney's princess motion controled wand? Wii is biting

Oh you mean Sixaxis which was their very lame last minute attempt at tacking on motion control AFTER they heard about the Wii?

I'm not sure what your goal is, but I think I can clearly see your purpose for joining the site.

(alt account/tro**)

@nightsurge, You are calling me troll? what did you just do in the response? Hypocrite? aren't you sir?

go away!

I would buy a 360 Slim! I don't know what the price point would be starting out, but as long as it's not too expensive ($199 - $299) then I would definitely get one :).

jUdAs-IS-RisinG said:

@nightsurge, You are calling me troll? what did you just do in the response? Hypocrite? aren't you sir?

go away!

Huh?  I'm just sarcastically mocking your attempt to hide your true intentions.  The thing about Sixaxis is an opinion that is pretty much shared by the majority of people who have PS3s...

Around the Network

No, the ones that hang out with you maybe. Look at you big boy speaking on behalf of the majority of ps3 ownes. Do you know them? all?

jUdAs-IS-RisinG said:

No, the ones that hang out with you maybe. Look at you big boy speaking on behalf of the majority of ps3 ownes. Do you know them? all?

All I have to say to this response is that I hope you enjoyed your short stay at VGChartz. 

if M$ ever release the 360 slim, start saying good bye to the PS3 from ever recovering from 3rd place.but then again one must wait till e3.

$199 360 Slim with inbuilt HDD with Natal
$149 360 Slim with inbuilt HDD w/o Natal

Aggressive marketing and aggressive pricing is needed in the late stages of the game. MS must make the next move. Gran Turismo 5 is Sony's answer to the 360 Slim + Halo:Reach + Natal combo.

Kilzoned82 said:
$199 360 Slim with inbuilt HDD with Natal
$149 360 Slim with inbuilt HDD w/o Natal

Aggressive marketing and aggressive pricing is needed in the late stages of the game. MS must make the next move. Gran Turismo 5 is Sony's answer to the 360 Slim + Halo:Reach + Natal combo.

I don't think GT5 by itself will be anywhere near enough to answer that trio.  Maybe Sony's answer to Halo: Reach.