By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are Wiis sold out in your area?

ramonecaxa said:
Xoj said:
No. the it's pile from last xmas.
and tons of unsold wii fits...

Jajaj, esa ni tu te la crees...sobre todo lo de los Wii Fit

and who are you to say i am wrong?, fue en enero cuando las vi en albrook las pilas q ponen q pasan meses ahi, en cd place y hometek.

Around the Network

en enero???? si ya estamos en marzo casi abril. y todabia no se an vendido. NO MAMES!!!!!

Wichdog69

its not shipped that much but they're always selling =]
the PS3s and 360's are always available, so is PSP and DS

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Yes. Always.

I live in México.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

haven't seen a wii in quite a while but i live in small town north dakota. They say they have no idea when they will get more.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

No, I forgot to ask at GameStop when I was picking up my MH3 demo.

I live in Houston (I'm not a cowboy) and my local Walmart has ran out. My local Gamestop has a few left.

Everything (Wii, PS3, X360, DS) is sold out in my area in Walmarts/Targets. I haven't seen any of those consoles since the beginning of December. I've seen a few consoles in other stores like ToysRus and Ebgames, but I don't typically go those places.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

No Wiis
No PS3s
Some Xbox 360s

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

The last gamestop I went to were sold out.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad