By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Get a free month of Xbox LIVE! Hurry up!

Worked for me!! Thanks!!

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

Very nice, it worked. I just gave the code to my cousin, now we can play -both- Perfect Dark online at the same time. :)

Thanks!

eggs2see said:
Meanwhile, at sony, they are currently running a promotion where you get complete access to the playstation network FREE... nice blokes over there

There was no need for this.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Thanx, +1 more month of Gold membership

Around the Network

it works perfect for me, now only i need to buy some multiplayer game :)

100% Mexican Power

Possible to do this more than once or is the code linked to the e-mail address used?

Edit - Won't let me.

Maybe i'll try at work.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Mendicate Bias said:
nightsurge said:
Mendicate Bias said:
Damn I missed it, stupid slow girlfriend internet.

Oh well I can't complain since I got all the Mass Effect 2 dlc for free when it was leaked onto xbl early.

Are you saying you are dating a girl that is slow (mentally retarded)?!

lol no I'm saying that the internet at her place is slow. Its not really but I've gotten so used to fios that the internet pretty much anywhere is too slow for me.

Lol I hear ya.  I have 25mb/15mb FiOS at my place

nightsurge said:
Mendicate Bias said:
nightsurge said:
Mendicate Bias said:
Damn I missed it, stupid slow girlfriend internet.

Oh well I can't complain since I got all the Mass Effect 2 dlc for free when it was leaked onto xbl early.

Are you saying you are dating a girl that is slow (mentally retarded)?!

lol no I'm saying that the internet at her place is slow. Its not really but I've gotten so used to fios that the internet pretty much anywhere is too slow for me.

Lol I hear ya.  I have 25mb/15mb FiOS at my place

No fair! Im currently at college with a 7Mb/2Mb connection that usually doesnt even get anywhere close to those speeds :( but back home i have a 30Mb/10Mb connection! Oh how i miss it

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!