By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Red Steel 2 TV commercial

I think there should have been some more in game footage in that ad.

Around the Network

Pretty decent if you ask me... who knows, if they will air this a good amount it could sell some decent amount

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

The commercial is pretty decent. I hope it gets some tv time before the game is released.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

there is a little lag in the sword sweeping. i'm really disappointed about the wiimote and motion + precision....

the console and the games are nice, but not all the promises are fulfilled.

I sold my one week brand new red steel 1 because of the imprecision, now i'm surely not buying this version.

and if you want to know my opinion, if Move is so precise and lag-less as they say, i'm migrating to it without remorse.

It shows that they fixed the biggest problem with the first game... you could use the sword at will.

Around the Network
j.thomaz said:
there is a little lag in the sword sweeping. i'm really disappointed about the wiimote and motion + precision....

the console and the games are nice, but not all the promises are fulfilled.

I sold my one week brand new red steel 1 because of the imprecision, now i'm surely not buying this version.

and if you want to know my opinion, if Move is so precise and lag-less as they say, i'm migrating to it without remorse.

Red steel 1 has no M+ support and is known for its problematical controls, so how can you say that you are disappointed about some M+ precision when the game you have played does not support it?

And if you bother to look at the Move demo games so far, you would not think it is "so precise and lag less", at least not presently But feel free to migrate after only 8 posts in VGC And what does this anything to do with the topic of this thread?

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

megaman79 said:
SnowFlow said:
Looks good... just get it on the tube already Ubisoft. Why is it that I never see commercials for Wii games yet I'm bombarded with one's from PS360 games?

Because those games could bankrupt studios if they don't advertise them enough, isn't it obvious?

Well these devs complain about not making money off the Wii, and not being able to sell games yet they invest as little as possible in it.  Honestly I didn't even know NMH2 was out until a week after it was released... great job building hype for a Wii game Ubi.

SnowFlow said:
megaman79 said:
SnowFlow said:
Looks good... just get it on the tube already Ubisoft. Why is it that I never see commercials for Wii games yet I'm bombarded with one's from PS360 games?

Because those games could bankrupt studios if they don't advertise them enough, isn't it obvious?

Well these devs complain about not making money off the Wii, and not being able to sell games yet they invest as little as possible in it.  Honestly I didn't even know NMH2 was out until a week after it was released... great job building hype for a Wii game Ubi.

Though better than NMH2 advertising (which was null), this is is not that much better - by this time (one week before release), the campaign for Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed 2 was already in super hyperdrive and the entire world knew the game existed whether they wanted to know about it or not...

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

I have around 20 wii games, 2 of them use M+ (EA tennis, sports resort). I know about not being precise either for M+ either for the standard wiimote which my comment about RS1 applies to.

my migration will be confirmed by the first Move games, and the nintendo's next "move". i really like nintendo franchises, but the immersive experience is just not it yet. i waited for games like this one or star wars sword fighting game, but it seems it is not going to happen.

it is a shame after so many months of development there still are some lags.

j.thomaz said:
I have around 20 wii games, 2 of them use M+ (EA tennis, sports resort). I know about not being precise either for M+ either for the standard wiimote which my comment about RS1 applies to.

my migration will be confirmed by the first Move games, and the nintendo's next "move". i really like nintendo franchises, but the immersive experience is just not it yet. i waited for games like this one or star wars sword fighting game, but it seems it is not going to happen.

it is a shame after so many months of development there still are some lags.

Welcome to VGChartz! I apologize fior miscounting, you actually had 6, not 8 posts when I responded In case you didn't understand what I posted before, you are welcome to your opinions, but you are entirely (entirely) off topic here and in serious danger of derailing this thread, which is against the site's TOS. So if you want to discuss all of this, feel free to chose an on topic thread or create one of your own. Some (honestly) friendly advice : 3rd strike and you're out (at least for a few days)

And just so I have something a bit on topic to contribute: I didn't really like this commercial, I think that unless one concentrates (which TV viewers rarely do), it isn't memorable enough.