By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GT5 vs Forza 3 Sceenshot Comparison... Can You Tell The Diffrence?

TomasPL said:
aragod said:
selnor said:

Oh the irony. GT5 looks like it's screenshots in gameplay, Forza doesnt blah blah blah.

If GT5P is anything to go by, GT5 will look vastly different to it's screenshots. GT5P had a big difference between screenshots and gameplay. 

LOL. You Sony fanboys are being as bad as I have in the past.

As you were in the past? You haven't changed selnor, that's why you are trying to fight an uphill battle again.

I'm really surprised that you still suck on Turn 10's bollocks when it comes to PR bullshit. Forza 3 pre release hype was monsterous and they didn't deliver half of what they've promised. Yet now they started the same badmouthing hypetrain and you are back where you were before the gargantuos flop.

funny how you talk about delivering anything when we learnt that Gran Turismo 5 is just a Gran Turismo 4 port with 170 new cars that will be the only ones with damage and cockpit view(sorry, but textures of scratches on car models is not a friggin damage) and 5-6 new tracks. 2.5 years to render a single track in Gran Turismo 5? how come all the background is made of 2d sprites, 6 months to make a single car? how come we see only black textureless spot under the car, 6 years in development and we still don't have proper collision physics. i'm sorry, but Polyphony Digital always were kings of PR bullshit and always will be.

Wow, you actually managed to find even worse lies to say about GT5, even after putting up the link to the official site and the Inside Sims Racing preview (lool at your background comment, since ISR said that the track models are the best ones they've ever seen in any Sims ). Something tells me you didn't bother to look at them

Keep up the good job though, one lie said too many times will begin to sound like the truth for you  

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
TomasPL said:
aragod said:
selnor said:

Oh the irony. GT5 looks like it's screenshots in gameplay, Forza doesnt blah blah blah.

If GT5P is anything to go by, GT5 will look vastly different to it's screenshots. GT5P had a big difference between screenshots and gameplay. 

As you were in the past? You haven't changed selnor, that's why you are trying to fight an uphill battle again.

I'm really surprised that you still suck on Turn 10's bollocks when it comes to PR bullshit. Forza 3 pre release hype was monsterous and they didn't deliver half of what they've promised. Yet now they started the same badmouthing hypetrain and you are back where you were before the gargantuos flop.

funny how you talk about delivering anything when we learnt that Gran Turismo 5 is just a Gran Turismo 4 port with 170 new cars that will be the only ones with damage and cockpit view(sorry, but textures of scratches on car models is not a friggin damage) and 5-6 new tracks. 2.5 years to render a single track in Gran Turismo 5? how come all the background is made of 2d sprites, 6 months to make a single car? how come we see only black textureless spot under the car, 6 years in development and we still don't have proper collision physics. i'm sorry, but Polyphony Digital always were kings of PR bullshit and always will be.

Wow, you actually managed to find even worse lies to say about GT5, even after putting up the link to the official site and the Inside Sims Racing preview (lool at your background comment, since ISR said that the track models are the best ones they've ever seen in any Sims ). Something tells me you didn't bother to look at them

Keep up the good job though, one lie said too many times will begin to sound like the truth for you  

TomasPL is actually a Sony fan, he does this exaggeration just for the laughs. He is the best comedian on this site and the funniest one at that, just don't take anything he says seriously :)

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

aragod said:
lestatdark said:
TomasPL said:
aragod said:
selnor said:

TomasPL is actually a Sony fan, he does this exaggeration just for the laughs. He is the best comedian on this site and the funniest one at that, just don't take anything he says seriously :)

If that's true, then I need to get myself a brand new sarcasm detector, because TomasPL broke mine

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

All I'll say is, if Turn 10 can actually pull off such graphics on the Xbox 360, then color me impressed. At the moment though, I'm not convinced just yet.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

BBH said:

We all know what Turn 10 promised, and I know F3 had a lot going for it, but this is the reality.

Physics were good, damage was awful. This happened a lot. Also, I played the game, and it looks exactly like that in game screenshot taken below. How can you say that looks better than Prologue even. Get real.

LOL!

Around the Network
aragod said:
selnor said:
aragod said:
selnor said:

What hype didnt they deliver. When I picked up FM3 there was more than I expected. And I read pretty much everything.

Also what badmouthing are they supposed to be doing now?

You response is pretty all over the shop. 

Their PR was completly different than what they've delivered. Watch again last years E3 where they went on with all that definitive crap, best visuals, unmatched physics, largest collection of cars and tracks.

They didn't deliver a single thing on the level it was promised. So all over the shop is pretty much correct.

And before you start crying out loud for best physics, go and search youtube for Forza 3 fail to see what is the supposedly "cutting edge" physics mode. It's BS and a PR lie.

Um. Currently available FM3 is the best overall visuals for a racing game. Has the most cars, and will still have the most tracks when GT5 releases. 

Remember GT5 isnt even here. So they got everything bang on mate. For nearly 4 years people have talked about GT5 like it's in your PS3 at home. Thankfully as a racing sim fan, Ive actually been playing FM2 and 3 over those 4 years, whilst others do nothing but talk about a game they have never played.

So currently  FM3 is still king. 

It is cutting edge physics. These so called videos where you see a car upside down seeming to rock for no apparant reason is funny. If you owned the game, you would when you flip it and end up that way, pressing the accelerator will begin to turn the car the right way up. Simply pressing and depressing the accelerator will make the car do what is in those videos. LOL.

The driving physics and the way the car behaves under braking etc IS definitive. It's simply the best available on consoles and has been for nearly a year since FM2 had the crown.

ok selnor....ok, i'm not bashing Forza 3, Forza 4, or anythings, i actually played Forza 3 and i think it's awesome, but you can't be serious when you say that the game will look like in those pics...it CAN'T look like that, even with only 4 cars in the grid, i couldn't get THAT much detail, obviously, that car is using tesselation, and ray-tracing effects...besides, Gran Turismo 5 photo mode pics, just like replays, doesn't add high poly cars like Forza 3 photo mode/replay mode, or better lighting renders...what you see in GT5 pics, it's what you're going to see in game, all of it, but the 16xAA.

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

Aldro said:
BBH said:

We all know what Turn 10 promised, and I know F3 had a lot going for it, but this is the reality.

Physics were good, damage was awful. This happened a lot. Also, I played the game, and it looks exactly like that in game screenshot taken below. How can you say that looks better than Prologue even. Get real.

LOL!

You may think I'm taking the piss, but that is what Forza 3 is. But, as usual, hard facts are thrown in front of Selnors face and he just banks them out.

Sure, GT5P doesn't look as good as it's screenshots either - but it looks a lot better than that.

selnor said:
aragod said:
selnor said:
aragod said:
selnor said:

What hype didnt they deliver. When I picked up FM3 there was more than I expected. And I read pretty much everything.

Also what badmouthing are they supposed to be doing now?

You response is pretty all over the shop. 

Their PR was completly different than what they've delivered. Watch again last years E3 where they went on with all that definitive crap, best visuals, unmatched physics, largest collection of cars and tracks.

They didn't deliver a single thing on the level it was promised. So all over the shop is pretty much correct.

And before you start crying out loud for best physics, go and search youtube for Forza 3 fail to see what is the supposedly "cutting edge" physics mode. It's BS and a PR lie.

Um. Currently available FM3 is the best overall visuals for a racing game. Has the most cars, and will still have the most tracks when GT5 releases. 

Remember GT5 isnt even here. So they got everything bang on mate. For nearly 4 years people have talked about GT5 like it's in your PS3 at home. Thankfully as a racing sim fan, Ive actually been playing FM2 and 3 over those 4 years, whilst others do nothing but talk about a game they have never played.

So currently  FM3 is still king. 

It is cutting edge physics. These so called videos where you see a car upside down seeming to rock for no apparant reason is funny. If you owned the game, you would when you flip it and end up that way, pressing the accelerator will begin to turn the car the right way up. Simply pressing and depressing the accelerator will make the car do what is in those videos. LOL.

The driving physics and the way the car behaves under braking etc IS definitive. It's simply the best available on consoles and has been for nearly a year since FM2 had the crown.

Now explain this dear selnor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRE9PlJesn8&feature=PlayList&p=66066768AAA3E845&playnext_from=PL&index=0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BwazrU6dJM&feature=PlayList&p=66066768AAA3E845&playnext_from=PL&index=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktjQmcmLjTQ&feature=PlayList&p=66066768AAA3E845&playnext_from=PL&index=2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pJNV1NbHb8&feature=PlayList&p=66066768AAA3E845&playnext_from=PL&index=3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KqLB62GIus&feature=PlayList&p=66066768AAA3E845&playnext_from=PL&index=4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4YpF9-mggo&feature=PlayList&p=66066768AAA3E845&playnext_from=PL&index=5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLF4hmPXWWY&feature=PlayList&p=66066768AAA3E845&playnext_from=PL&index=6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUxVNENan6g&feature=PlayList&p=66066768AAA3E845&playnext_from=PL&index=7

And now tell me with serious face that this is the king of racing game...

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

REAL FORZA 3

REAL GT5P

It's shameful that at best, Forza 3 looks at best on par with a 2 year older demo - yet they (well just Selnor) claim it is superior. We also know that the physics aren't what they are hyped up to be either.

The cockpits in GT5P are lightyears ahead - and this is the view most sim fans use.

Anyone who even questions that the actual GT5 game will not look better than Forza 3 is in denial.

/end