By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GT5 vs Forza 3 Sceenshot Comparison... Can You Tell The Diffrence?

=/...

THIS

is not the same as...

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-forza-kinect/101303 

this ^

i'm going to bet that the game will NOT look ANY closer to the Forza 4 images like that one...

in-game, no game can look like that...

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

Around the Network

We all know what Turn 10 promised, and I know F3 had a lot going for it, but this is the reality.

Physics were good, damage was awful. This happened a lot. Also, I played the game, and it looks exactly like that in game screenshot taken below. How can you say that looks better than Prologue even. Get real.

bRoKeN said:

wow selnor is worst then shio. forza will never be better then gt fool. he posted obvious bullshots of scc and said this is the best graphics ever.. it turned out to be 576p and its not even close to the best 360 game graphically and no 360 game is even close to a ps3 game graphically

LOL. That was everyone else. I never said SCC was best graphics ever. LOL @ you.

Oh the irony. GT5 looks like it's screenshots in gameplay, Forza doesnt blah blah blah.

If GT5P is anything to go by, GT5 will look vastly different to it's screenshots. GT5P had a big difference between screenshots and gameplay. 

LOL. You Sony fanboys are being as bad as I have in the past.

iWarMachine said:

=/...

THIS

is not the same as...

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-forza-kinect/101303 

this ^

i'm going to bet that the game will NOT look ANY closer to the Forza 4 images like that one...

in-game, no game can look like that...

Wow all you proved is the footage was exactly the same. That was an amazing quality video. 

Totally blown away. Cant wait.

Around the Network
selnor said:

Oh the irony. GT5 looks like it's screenshots in gameplay, Forza doesnt blah blah blah.

If GT5P is anything to go by, GT5 will look vastly different to it's screenshots. GT5P had a big difference between screenshots and gameplay. 

As you were in the past? You haven't changed selnor, that's why you are trying to fight an uphill battle again.

I'm really surprised that you still suck on Turn 10's bollocks when it comes to PR bullshit. Forza 3 pre release hype was monsterous and they didn't deliver half of what they've promised. Yet now they started the same badmouthing hypetrain and you are back where you were before the gargantuos flop.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

I think it would be much easier to compare them in native resolution instead of this small images.

Play my LittleBigLove level: search keywords "LittleBigLove realil"

LJ (Russian): http://realill.livejournal.com

aragod said:
selnor said:

As you were in the past? You haven't changed selnor, that's why you are trying to fight an uphill battle again.

I'm really surprised that you still suck on Turn 10's bollocks when it comes to PR bullshit. Forza 3 pre release hype was monsterous and they didn't deliver half of what they've promised. Yet now they started the same badmouthing hypetrain and you are back where you were before the gargantuos flop.

What hype didnt they deliver. When I picked up FM3 there was more than I expected. And I read pretty much everything.

Also what badmouthing are they supposed to be doing now?

You response is pretty all over the shop. 

selnor said:
aragod said:
selnor said:

What hype didnt they deliver. When I picked up FM3 there was more than I expected. And I read pretty much everything.

Also what badmouthing are they supposed to be doing now?

You response is pretty all over the shop. 

Their PR was completly different than what they've delivered. Watch again last years E3 where they went on with all that definitive crap, best visuals, unmatched physics, largest collection of cars and tracks.

They didn't deliver a single thing on the level it was promised. So all over the shop is pretty much correct.

And before you start crying out loud for best physics, go and search youtube for Forza 3 fail to see what is the supposedly "cutting edge" physics mode. It's BS and a PR lie.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

aragod said:
selnor said:

funny how you talk about delivering anything when we learnt that Gran Turismo 5 is just a Gran Turismo 4 port with 170 new cars that will be the only ones with damage and cockpit view(sorry, but textures of scratches on car models is not a friggin damage) and 5-6 new tracks. 2.5 years to render a single track in Gran Turismo 5? how come all the background is made of 2d sprites, 6 months to make a single car? how come we see only black textureless spot under the car, 6 years in development and we still don't have proper collision physics. i'm sorry, but Polyphony Digital always were kings of PR bullshit and always will be.