By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - ATTENTION ALL VGCHARTZERS. ASSEMBLE YOURSELVES!

ATTENTION ALL VGCHARTZERS. ASSEMBLE YOURSELVES!

I'll listen or download 11 14.47%

I'll call and speak to trashleg 6 7.89%

Podcast? Whit? 12 15.79%

I'll listen until trashleg leaves 10 13.16%

Nah not my thing 33 43.42%

I'll submit a question below... 3 3.95%

Total:75
highwaystar101 said:
The amount of colour in the OP my my nose bleed.

Anyway, if I'm not asleep by 12:30 I will make sure to listen in.

im sorry! but its easier to read than a wall of white text, i think.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Tomorrow night is Saint Patrick's Day in America we will all be drunk because it is the day Americans show our proud Irish roots and get plastered. You might get some funny callers. Hell yah.

Boutros said:
Are you going to use that scottish accent of yours? Because I won't understand a thing if you do (lol)

well up til now i've kept it on a pretty tight leash, but i might relax a little bit tomorrow, it should still be relatively easy to understand

i would say "go listen to ep 10" but i guess its not up yet.. huff >.<

@sega, thanks :)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Questions eh?

- If Milo takes over the world, wtf will we do?
- Will the Move flop?
- Where did you get the lara outfit?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

chocoloco said:
Tomorrow night is Saint Patrick's Day in America we will all be drunk because it is the day Americans show our proud Irish roots and get plastered. You might get some funny callers. Hell yah.

believe it or not, its st paddy's day here too... bugger i forgot :(

im 1/4 irish, i wanna go show pride for my roots too!

cac.

Around the Network

If any Irish guys talk then I'll be there ... if not then .. well

I'd LOVE TO CALL IN

but my parents would KILL me if they heard me calling someone at half past midnight!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

trashleg said:
chocoloco said:

cac.

Oh danm, well what is the holiday even about? i JUST THOUGHT IT WAS LIKE 420, THE DAY WE CELEBRATE GETTING DRUNK.

Good news if it means the Europeans will be drunk with us!

@Seece - i can pull an irish accent out of my box of tricks if you want?

and dont listen to ioi, he's the devil! ;___;

chocoloco said:
trashleg said:
chocoloco said:

cac.

Oh danm, well what is the holiday even about? i JUST THOUGHT IT WAS LIKE 420, THE DAY WE CELEBRATE GETTING DRUNK.

Good news if it means the Europeans will be drunk with us!

... o.0

St Patrick's Day.. the day that the Irish celebrate their patron saint, Patrick.

but Scotland and Ireland have close ties, and we have a lot of Irish here too. my gran is Oirish :)

but since being Irish is synonymous with being drunk as a skunk, its only fitting that you should go get pished on Guinness. naturally.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick%27s_Day

/de-railing