By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Conduit 2 Teased at GDC?

I k now the cheating helped to ruin MP for me pretty fast. I expect to only do ok in fps games vs other people as I am not great at them. Add cheaters and I am done. Give me split screen MP and a better sp and we will talk HV

Around the Network

Its looking better - Gamereactor is reporting -

When Gamereactor paid a visit to the High Voltage Software at this year's GDC we noticed a poster with in the same art style as The Conduit sporting an enormous 2 in the middle of it.

When asked about it, High Voltage chief creative officer, Eric Nofsinger, replied: "We're very excited about it, the first one was great, but this is something much better."

When asked if it would be formally announced at E3, Nofsinger hinted that the announcement would be made sooner and that perhaps we would get to do more than just see it at E3. A playable The Conduit 2 in Los Angeles this June sounds like a distinct possibility.

Nofsinger did not divulge any details on the sequel to the Wii exclusive shooter that was published by Sega last summer.

http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/3146/The+Conduit+2+official+soon/

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Wonderful controls, gameplay itself severely lacking (is that possible? Didn't think so till Conduit).

I would be interested in a sequel, but certainly not holding my breath for it.

I still need to finish the Conduit... and Spirit Tracks... and NSMB Wii, and Metroid Trilogy... and the list goes on forever...

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Well, if both HVS and SEGA are happy about the first one then I think a sequel is a given.
I hope they have hired better art directors for the sequel

Oh, and splitscreen!!!!!!!!!! SPLITSCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goddamnit.

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
Well, if both HVS and SEGA are happy about the first one then I think a sequel is a given.
I hope they have hired better art directors for the sequel

Oh, and splitscreen!!!!!!!!!! SPLITSCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goddamnit.

Oh, I completely forgot. Yes, please put some local multiplayer in the sequel. That would make it 10X better.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

I've learned my lesson from the first game, and I won't be buying into the hype unless I know for sure this game is good. Hopefully it'll be a Red Steel 2 situation where they drastically improve the game, otherwise I will pass.

There will obviously be split screen, that's a no brainer.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

i wonder y there was no local mutiplayer in it l: