By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "Sony did not Rip Off" threads should be locked

llewdeb said:
One_touch_KO said:

For Sony fans: Drop it, it's a copy. Enjooy it. It's an amazing controller.

If they do drop it, as it's made by Sony it will probably fall apart! :0P

Holy fuckin double troll batman ~ Amazing

@ the OP , If this is how you truly feel then you should have posted this in the other 10 move threads, Redundancy FTW!.

Around the Network

I think theres an open thread right now that can contain some interesting debate on the topic. Just becuase you dont want to hear about it doesnt mean it should be castrated, chief.

thanny said:
Yep. Whether or not Sony has experimented with motion in the past is irrelevant. If the Wii did not have the commercial success it has had, Sony would not be releasing the move.

If the PS1 did not have the commercial succsess with disc based format (CDs) Nintendo would not be releasing the systems with disc based formats.

See what i did there?

''Sony did ripp off'' threads should be locked because:

1) we have millions of them
2)They are flamebait and sometimes troll threads
3)Nintendo fans have no proof of Sony actually copieng Wii mote (unlike Sony fans who actually have videos that go back to 2004 and 2001 and post articles that go back to 2005 and 2003), they just say ZOMG THEY LOOK IDENTICAL, MOVE MUST BE A RIP OFF, I DONT CARE IF YOU HAVE EVIDANCE OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just my 2 cents

We have enough threads on both sides if you ask me, don't need any more "Move is a copy" or "Move isn't a copy" threads.

Therefore here's an official move thread: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=104053&page=1

Go there with your complaints/excuses

locked.