By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dear SONY Fan-boys

Dear PSMovers: 

Cut it out, your nonsense about how unique or better the PSMove is, has gotten annoying. 
As a Nintendo fan that purchased the Wii because of games such as

• Metroid
  • Zelda
  • Smash Brothers
  • and any other Nintendo classic that sees resurrection 

I don't care about the PSMove and I wish it as much Success as the Wii-Mote.

However, you guys need to stop acting like it is not a Wii-Mote CLONE

Because it is. Sony did not dream up the idea of motion controls ( and i'm pretty sure Nintendo didn't either )

But non the less the PSMove = Wii-Mote + steroids

The reason why the PSMove exist is because of the Wii-Mote, i.e. inspired, copied, etc. It's a CLONE. It doesn't matter if it was pumped with steroids. It's a CLONE, UNORIGINAL. So just cut it out and admit it. We don't care, it's actually flattering, but it is insulting for you guys to FLIP-FLOP like this. 

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

Around the Network

it's a Bird? Its a Plane? No! Its the Ban-Hammer!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

You clearly do not read anything on this site, do you?

mods please lock this thread, he has already been in other threads, he has seen the evidence to how ps move has some differences to the wiimote, but he still carries on his war

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Oh dear, how about we all just play the games and consoles we enjoy and respect other gamers rights to their own preferences in gaming?

Around the Network

I find it sad that you have feel so insecure about your ideas that you have to make a thread.

Not a constructive thread.

I came in here expecting EDGE BIAS conspiracies. Have to say, I'm a little disappointed. :(

dnnc said:

Dear PSMovers: 

Cut it out, your nonsense about how unique or better the PSMove is, has gotten annoying. 
As a Nintendo fan that purchased the Wii because of games such as

• Metroid
  • Zelda
  • Smash Brothers
  • and any other Nintendo classic that sees resurrection 

I don't care about the PSMove and I wish it as much Success as the Wii-Mote.

However, you guys need to stop acting like it is not a Wii-Mote CLONE

Because it is. Sony did not dream up the idea of motion controls ( and i'm pretty sure Nintendo didn't either )

But non the less the PSMove = Wii-Mote + steroids

The reason why the PSMove exist is because of the Wii-Mote, i.e. inspired, copied, etc. It's a CLONE. It doesn't matter if it was pumped with steroids. It's a CLONE, UNORIGINAL. So just cut it out and admit it. We don't care, it's actually flattering, but it is insulting for you guys to FLIP-FLOP like this. 

Yeah I found MikeB's thread especially funny when he was basically trying to use the Amiga as an excuse for not admitting how similar Move and the Wii Remote are.

In all the gushing over how much potential PlayStation Move has, I haven't actually seen anybody trying to claim that the accessory is original.

TC's anger is unfounded and clearly the result of fanboy insecurity.