By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dear SONY Fan-boys

uhh the anti-MoveMent is attacking in full force ..

do you guys know what is sadder than being fanatically pro sth.? being fanatically against sth.

personally I never have problems with fanboys, only with hateboys

Around the Network
Doobie_wop said:
Still think it's pathetic that Nintendo fans are stooping to such a pathetic level of insecurity that they have come to the point were they believe that the last 6 thread's wer made to praise Move, or support it any way, instead they were troll threads made by Nintendo fans to start even more controversy. Get over it, seriously.

May be true but it's alot worse with sony fanboys. WAY WAY WAY worse... it's just a well known fact. Maybe because sony was in top so long (in terms of sales and GAMES) with the ps1 and ps2 that it just feels wierd or even denial may set into place with the fact that they are coming last place so far in terms of sales (NOT GAMES) this genration.

But there's no doubt about it. We've seen alot worse with the sony/ps3 fanboys this generation, which is why they have general reputation of being the craziest out all the fanboys (sony, microsoft and nintendo fanboys).

I don't see what the big deal is. Copying, cloning or what ever you want to call it is the way a lot of businesses works.
1. A company comes up with a good idea
2. Another company has the means to turn the idea into a usable product
3. Another company takes the usable product, makes improvements, and makes another usable product.

Give it a rest already. Sony, M$ and Nintendo copy each other and as long as they are competitors, they always will.

Yep you said it right there.

XBOX copied ps2, psn copied xbox live. Nintendo copied sony yada yada yada...

It's competition people. Live with it.

The games and marketing are identical.
The technology, not so much.

But everybody and their mothers will think it's a copy. It's too similar, only black.

Around the Network
RaY_Z said:
Doobie_wop said:
Still think it's pathetic that Nintendo fans are stooping to such a pathetic level of insecurity that they have come to the point were they believe that the last 6 thread's wer made to praise Move, or support it any way, instead they were troll threads made by Nintendo fans to start even more controversy. Get over it, seriously.

May be true but it's alot worse with sony fanboys. WAY WAY WAY worse... it's just a well known fact. Maybe because sony was in top so long (in terms of sales and GAMES) with the ps1 and ps2 that it just feels wierd or even denial may set into place with the fact that they are coming last place so far in terms of sales (NOT GAMES) this genration.

But there's no doubt about it. We've seen alot worse with the sony/ps3 fanboys this generation, which is why they have general reputation of being the craziest out all the fanboys (sony, microsoft and nintendo fanboys).

What I've seen in the last two day's has been ridiculous though, Sony fans can't praise or critisize the Move without an army of Nintendo fans flocking to the thread's and demanding the execution of Sony and it's fans. I havn't seen this much trolling in any Nintendo or 360 thread's, they shouldn't have to stoop to the level of other's to prove they hate a company.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

RolStoppable said:
@Andysw

I think it's ridiculous that Nintendo fans are the ones called biased and pathetic regarding this issue. Feel free to ask anyone who is respected as a usually unbiased member, they will tell you that Sony took the idea from Nintendo and flat out copied large parts of the Wii design and games (as best as patents allowed it).

I am confident about that.

i would like to direct you to this post which shows that Sony's motion controller was showed BEFORE Wii-Mote. If anything, Nintendo copied Sony LOL.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3242914&page=12&postnum=2

i would also like to show this video where sony represents its Motion controller in 2004:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbSzmRt7HhQ

pizzahut451 said:
RolStoppable said:
@Andysw

I think it's ridiculous that Nintendo fans are the ones called biased and pathetic regarding this issue. Feel free to ask anyone who is respected as a usually unbiased member, they will tell you that Sony took the idea from Nintendo and flat out copied large parts of the Wii design and games (as best as patents allowed it).

I am confident about that.

i would like to direct you to this post which shows that Sony's motion controller was showed BEFORE Wii-Mote. If anything, Nintendo copied Sony LOL.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3242914&page=12&postnum=2

i would also like to show this video where sony represents its Motion controller in 2004:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbSzmRt7HhQ

You know its a shame that people don't like to acknowledge sony's credential with motion control and have this typical mindset that the wand is a copy just because it works in a similiar fasion to the wii remote. What they don't realised that the limitation of the eytoy was the reason sony pursued the move. You need buttons for some experiences.

Lafiel said:

do you guys know what is sadder than being fanatically pro sth.? being fanatically against sth.

personally I never have problems with fanboys, only with hateboys

Nice post, i feel the same

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

RolStoppable said:
Ah yes, the popular motion controller videos that get posted in every thread. We have already proven that Nintendo worked on a motion controller before Sony in joeorc's thread. We have the facts that the final Move controller mimcs the Wii controller and the fact that Move games mimic Wii games.

It's completely obvious that Move wouldn't be what it is without Nintendo, but that seems to be impossible to admit for certain people. (And that's really all that Nintendo fans want, that Sony fans admit it.)

Here's some food for thought: If Sony really didn't copy Nintendo, then why don't you see any of the respected Sony fans with high post counts saying exactly that?

Mayi see those facts? And FYI Sony's motion controller was ANNOUNCED on 2005. We dont know WHEN Sony started making it, all we know that Sony announced its controller BEFORE Nintendo :)