By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Woman aims to become world's fattest

Woman aims to become world's fattest

10:30 AEST Mon Mar 15 2010
1 hour 48 minutes ago
By ninemsn staff
Donna Simpson is hoping to become the world's fattest woman.

An obese mother in the US is trying to put on weight in order to become the world's fattest woman.

Donna Simpson, from New Jersey, weighs 273kg but told the Daily Mail newspaper she had her heart set on reaching her goal weight of 1000lb (450kg) in two years.

The 42-year-old already holds the title of the world's fattest mother after giving birth to her daughter in 2007 when she weighed 241kg.

"I'd love to be 1000lb ... it might be hard though, running after my daughter keeps my weight down," Ms Simpson told the Daily Mail.

Ms Simpson, who needs a mobility scooter to go shopping, eats huge amounts of junk food each week and tries to move as little as possible so she doesn't burn off as many calories.

"I do love cakes and sweet things, doughnuts are my favourite," she said.

Ms Simpson said she also loved eating sushi and would often eat 70 big pieces in one go.

Her 49-year-old partner Philippe — who she met on a dating site for plus-size people — was encouraging her to reach her goal, she said.

"I think he'd like it if I was bigger ... he's a real belly man and completely supports me," she said.

To put on enough weight, Ms Simpson will need to eat 12,000 calories a day, which is six times the recommended daily intake for women.

In order to pay for the enormous amounts of food she is eating — her weekly grocery bill is $815 — Ms Simpson makes money by running a website where men pay to watch her consume fast food.

Source http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/1027360/woman-aims-to-become-worlds-fattest

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow. I never thought I'd hear about someone that actually wants to be the fattest woman in the world... The fact that she runs a website where she eats fast food and her partner encourages it is disgusting. An idiot truly is born every minute.

Around the Network

I hope she wins

I hope she dies at 999 pounds, that really is just disgusting.

she'll die before she reaches that goal right?

RolStoppable said:
People pay to watch her eat? That's even stupider than wanting to become a human whale.

Around the Network

Such drive and ambition is what makes America grand.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

"Ms Simpson makes money by running a website where men pay to watch her consume fast food." - Wtf? I heard there was a website for everything but really?? People PAY MONEY to see this? I wonder if there are people out there that would want to just watch me play video games all day...

4 ≈ One

Reinforces my theory that fat people aren't human.

JK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Wait, her name is Simpson? I saw that episode.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

This blimp has a child. What is she thinking? All that fat in her fat head must be slowly crushing some important part of her brain.