By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Woman aims to become world's fattest

This is beyond stupidity.

With some luck she'll keel over well before her goal. Maybe that will discourage such idiotic behavior. Then again if this causes more idiots to keel over maybe it's not such a bad practice after all.

Around the Network
averyblund said:
Knowing the Daily Mail this is just a chance to slander Americans and suggest that we are all fat idiots. Though I must admit this woman certainly is. If I worked for child protective services I would take away her child ASAP, what she is doing is suicidal and will harm that poor kid. Not to mention that the child will likely grow up to be a blimp as well with that thing as her role model.

That said I don't hate the overweight, it can be a struggle for many people. But this woman gives them all a bad name.

Being overweight is one thing, this woman is purposely being a whale though and it really is disgusting and just plain stupid.

All the fat jokes that could be made... it's mind boggling!!!

But no matter how many fat jokes exist, the number will always be lower than the number she sees when she's rolled onto a scale!

...I'll just leave it there

Think of how many people could be fed with the food this pig is ingesting. To be fair she does live in New Jersey so the tendency to be fat and suicidal is pretty normal. And yes I too have a long history with the "Garden State".

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

Wow, that's beyond Gabe Newell fat.

Around the Network

I was expecting the fastest woman :(

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no idea how to make this properly work

This sickens me. Not the overly obese monster, but that the world has brain dead people like that.

And dear God! Did she say she plays with her kid and chases em around the house?! What if she falls on the poor baby!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Ummmm yeah...

I gotta say, this is pretty sad and disturbing. I can't fathom why anyone would really want to obtain such a dubious record. She weighs about 600 pounds and wants to put on another 400? Is she insane? She is only eating her way to an early death by doing this. I can't believe her husband would support this kind of stuff. Worse yet are the men who actually PAY to see her eat, why support this nonsense? Terribly sickening...

hatmoza said:
This sickens me. Not the overly obese monster, but that the world has brain dead people like that.

And dear God! Did she say she plays with her kid and chases em around the house?! What if she falls on the poor baby!

I'm sure by chases she actually means rides her scooter around the house.  When your arm weighs 150 pounds turning that thing is difficult!