By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Endless Ocean Blue World. How many hours played so far?

Well, the last two weeks of my gaming life now belong to this amazing game.  I have just past the 42 hours mark and I have so far around 400000$.  I have just gotten the beluga, yes, and will begin training it sometime this weekend.  I am also still obsessed with salvaging because this is what gives me the most money.  I have found 156 items out of the 200.

And now, I would really like to know how others are doing playing this game.  How many hours have you put in?  What's your dolphin count?  and so on.  Thanks for sharing!!!

Proud owner and supporter of the YAKUZA games!

Around the Network

Over 52 hours for me. I'm actually doing a dolphin show as I type this. =P

About 1 hour. I went halves with my bro on this one and I'm going to let him have it first as I'm still playing Muramasa. I really enjoyed the first hour though.

Around 90 hours. I've re-opened the temple and I have all partners and all salvage. Next we're going to see about getting all coins and all species.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network
famousringo said:
Around 90 hours. I've re-opened the temple and I have all partners and all salvage. Next we're going to see about getting all coins and all species.

Damn man. And here I thought It was over-doing it.

EDIT: BTW, you can click on the silhouettes of species you haven't found and it'll will give you their possible locations.

BrainBoxLtd said:
famousringo said:

Damn man. And here I thought It was over-doing it.

EDIT: BTW, you can click on the silhouettes of species you haven't found and it'll will give you their possible locations.

Hey, thanks for the tip. I might try to find them the old-fashioned way, first.

And what can I say? This game just came along at the right time and kicked me right in the OCDs.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I've racked up 50. TWRoO has probably over 120 hours though!

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

I ordered mine last week but it won't arrive in another 2 weeks. It seems I am on the backorder list.

Sadly none yet. The last time I went to a store they had already sold out.