By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Endless Ocean Blue World. How many hours played so far?

I am only a couple hours in,. Never played one before, so I am just kinda going off on my own exploring the water life creatures and islands.

Around the Network
Gnac said:
bazmeistergen said:

You are an Endless Ocean Machine!!

He's been working like a pack mule!

Also! After another 5 hours of grinding, I got the rest of the cash to reopen the Cavern of the Gods, got all the golden coins AND discovered two super-legendary creatures. WOOOOOO

Here have a new title: Golden Comedian.

Good work on the coins. I only have 49. :(

We should probably swap friend codes as we both have Wii Speak. I haven't used it yet.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Games4Fun said:
I am only a couple hours in,. Never played one before, so I am just kinda going off on my own exploring the water life creatures and islands.

That's exactly what the game is about. Though it also provides plenty of content for us collect-a-whores.

@everyone.... Has anyone found the legendaries called: Cameroceras or Anomalocaris?

Neither seem to be in the marine encyclopedia, though both look like a squid from the little images in the titles earned page.

TWRoO said:
Games4Fun said:

That's exactly what the game is about. Though it also provides plenty of content for us collect-a-whores.

@everyone.... Has anyone found the legendaries called: Cameroceras or Anomalocaris?

Neither seem to be in the marine encyclopedia, though both look like a squid from the little images in the titles earned page.

Yah, I got some of those spooky messages over the radio while checking the golden coins in the salvaged items book. So I checked my notebook, and two new beastie rumours appeared!

Anomalocaris is even scarier than Thanatos, and Cameroceras made me want an ice cream for some reason.

Updates:

344/352 Creatures
118/155 Titles
199/200 Salvage items (missing the "special" freight container)
100/100 Golden coins
11/11 Partners (trained to level 2)

I'm feeling rather sad now, as there's probably not much game left ;_;

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Hmm, better get looking for some more coins then. Thanks Gnac.... Thnac

Around the Network

Silly man :P

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Just reading all your comments makes me want to log in another two hours tonight. I am almost there...800 000... I want to reopen the cave... Almost there...

Proud owner and supporter of the YAKUZA games!

Me too. I'm soooo close now. Open cave and find a load more titles... mmm titles.

Yes.

I basically finished the storyline and stopped cause I have so many other games to play. I'll definitely get back to it at some point. I didn't feel any desire to complete the first one, but this one has much more stats and tracking and actually helps you find stuff so I might go back and play more, will probably never complete it though, tons of content in this.

I've traded mine in for a while (got £23 for it). I'll buy it back when it is lower, but I'm just not going to play it for a while now due to everything that is coming out. I got over 65 hours out of it! I just got bored of having to get small amounts of P in order to open the Cavern. Got a bit too annoyed with that.

Super game though.

Yes.