By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Endless Ocean Blue World. How many hours played so far?

i hope i can get this game soon :D

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network

Wow! Some of you guys are really putting in the hours. The dolphin training is really starting to annoy me a little. I only train on per night cause it's too long. The shows loose their luster after a while also.

I am having trouble with the blue bird in the red sea. I know I have to go on a full moon night, but I don't know when that happens. If their is one on Nineball Island, traveling to the red sea takes one day, so I guess it won't be there anymore, am I correct? Please help. Thanks.

Proud owner and supporter of the YAKUZA games!

Well, I am now over the 60 hours mark and it doesn't get old. I'm up to 800000 pelagos, so the million is approaching. I also started taking more photo requests and they are fun. The only thing I really don't like is the dolphin training. The music...aaargh!...the music...get it out of my mind...I beg you...I beg... Plus, it's taking way way way too much time to train them up another level.

So...that's it...

Proud owner and supporter of the YAKUZA games!

Hey.

I've crawled up to 60 hours today. I've been diverted by Silent Hill and Sky Crawlers, but I'm back in the game. 660,000 P, 87 titles at the mo. A long way to go still!! Not sure how TWRoO is getting on...????

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

9 hours iirc. I beat the main story, did a couple side quests, a little exploration, and bought some random gear and few chairs for nineball island. I probably won't be going back to it any time soon. Nothing against the game, it's just that I rarely go about collecting doodads or doing repetitive sidequests, though it seems like there is a lot of content there for $30. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a fun game where they can explore and just enjoy themselves.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

I'm about 100 hours in, but I'm still about 125,000 potatoes away from reopening the Cavern of the Gods. In the meantime, I've got all this stuff!

335/352 Creatures
100/155 Titles
193/200 Salvage items
93/100 Golden coins
10/11 Partners (trained to level 2)

And I'll bet that most of what I'm missing is in the Cavern of the Gods :|

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

bazmeistergen said:
I've racked up 50. TWRoO has probably over 120 hours though!

About 155 in total

149h game file time, plus a second file I started to see how quickly I could get through the main story (ignoring the re-opening of the temple) I have 5 hours on that file (it was just over 4hours when I completed the main storyline) plus another hour or 2 when not in a game file.

Here's my stats:

Titles - 131/155
All 11 dolphins up to level 3, and I have unlocked most of their level 3 tricks (could be all of them if some of the dolphins don't have a special named trick

Missing:
 - 9 species from small marine life
 - 1 species from deep sea life (firefly squid I think)
 - 7 species from the "other fauna"
 - 2 legendary creatures... but neither of them seem to be in the other fauna section so I don't know what's going on with them.

- 25 coins (not in a rush to look for them though)
 - 9 salvage items including: 1 small sphere; 2 small books; 2 paintings; 1 small box; 1 large container; 2 large sculptures

apparently missing some haircuts too, I have tried all the ones currently unlocked.

Statistics:
61h dive time
177km travelled
1,916,019P earned in total
1,279,780P spent
1524 litres of air used
ran out of air 3 times

1011 times given food
219 touched animals
378 taken photos
0h 0m underwater pen time (I would have thought I had racked up a minute by now, though I don't use it much)
96 times used the whistle
1566 times cured with pulsar
14h 4m used the multi-sensor

2291 times focussed on animal
573 time used zoom mode
206 times talked while diving
123 times grabbed onto animal
74 times went night diving
2387 times used auto-swim

158 times attacked by dangerous animal (probably about 100 of them from great whites, and 25 from electric eels)
982 times salvaged items
899 times asked Nancy for approval (the big discrepancy is because I now discard types of salvage I have completed)
1,092,394P value of appraised items

85 times called Nancy
46 times changed hairstyle
22 guided tours
28 salvage requests
21 dolphin shows
33 photo requests

14 photos published
296,848P earned from requests in total

Dived with:
Oceane - 78 times
GG - 65 times
Hayako - 35 times
dolphins - 37 times (won't bother going into detail about each)

152 times trained dolphins
198 times left nineball

51 times used cottage
34 times changed clothes
83 times used decorative items
4.3km walked on nineball

27 times dived in private reef
79 times went ashore

259 times placed animals in aquarium
1,276,820 aquarium visitors
109 times worked on reef
1231 animals released from reef

Overall Evaluation - 7343 (anyone know what this means?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must have spent 20-25 hours just training dolphins, although half of that was actually spent watching TV (auto train then switching dolphins during advert breaks)

Hmm, not sure how much time I've invested so far... quite a few dozens of hours, no doubt, but I'd have to check.
Haven't really had much time to play, lately, but I'll get around to it again, soon.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

TWRoO said:
bazmeistergen said:
I've racked up 50. TWRoO has probably over 120 hours though!

About 155 in total

149h game file time, plus a second file I started to see how quickly I could get through the main story (ignoring the re-opening of the temple) I have 5 hours on that file (it was just over 4hours when I completed the main storyline) plus another hour or 2 when not in a game file.

Here's my stats:

Titles - 131/155
All 11 dolphins up to level 3, and I have unlocked most of their level 3 tricks (could be all of them if some of the dolphins don't have a special named trick

Missing:
 - 9 species from small marine life
 - 1 species from deep sea life (firefly squid I think)
 - 7 species from the "other fauna"
 - 2 legendary creatures... but neither of them seem to be in the other fauna section so I don't know what's going on with them.

- 25 coins (not in a rush to look for them though)
 - 9 salvage items including: 1 small sphere; 2 small books; 2 paintings; 1 small box; 1 large container; 2 large sculptures

apparently missing some haircuts too, I have tried all the ones currently unlocked.

Statistics:
61h dive time
177km travelled
1,916,019P earned in total
1,279,780P spent
1524 litres of air used
ran out of air 3 times

1011 times given food
219 touched animals
378 taken photos
0h 0m underwater pen time (I would have thought I had racked up a minute by now, though I don't use it much)
96 times used the whistle
1566 times cured with pulsar
14h 4m used the multi-sensor

2291 times focussed on animal
573 time used zoom mode
206 times talked while diving
123 times grabbed onto animal
74 times went night diving
2387 times used auto-swim

158 times attacked by dangerous animal (probably about 100 of them from great whites, and 25 from electric eels)
982 times salvaged items
899 times asked Nancy for approval (the big discrepancy is because I now discard types of salvage I have completed)
1,092,394P value of appraised items

85 times called Nancy
46 times changed hairstyle
22 guided tours
28 salvage requests
21 dolphin shows
33 photo requests

14 photos published
296,848P earned from requests in total

Dived with:
Oceane - 78 times
GG - 65 times
Hayako - 35 times
dolphins - 37 times (won't bother going into detail about each)

152 times trained dolphins
198 times left nineball

51 times used cottage
34 times changed clothes
83 times used decorative items
4.3km walked on nineball

27 times dived in private reef
79 times went ashore

259 times placed animals in aquarium
1,276,820 aquarium visitors
109 times worked on reef
1231 animals released from reef

Overall Evaluation - 7343 (anyone know what this means?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must have spent 20-25 hours just training dolphins, although half of that was actually spent watching TV (auto train then switching dolphins during advert breaks)

You are an Endless Ocean Machine!!

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

bazmeistergen said:

You are an Endless Ocean Machine!!

He's been working like a pack mule!

Also! After another 5 hours of grinding, I got the rest of the cash to reopen the Cavern of the Gods, got all the golden coins AND discovered two super-legendary creatures. WOOOOOO

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3