By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FF Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon- It's that good huh?

OG YEAH its pretty good but i gotta tell u, i got to the last boss, and he is totally CHEATER , its freaking impossible to beat him (i never saw the end of the game) i had to stop playing it after 2 weeks trying to beat the mother**** and leveling up , i beat him just to find out that his has a second form even more stronger ...now just one question .... WHY ? WHY ? S-E

ps:The best JRPG on the wii is Tales. -until fragile , and acf to come out-

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Around the Network

yes, is THAT good. And the extra puzzles will make you beg for mercy and poop your pants.

This is one of the games on my wishlist when I get a Wii. It's not your standard jrpg (it's a roguelike), good to have a change of pace. Honestly I tend to find the real roguelikes (the ones on the PC with permadeath. Even the Japanese roguelikes can be pretty unforgiving) to be quite frustrating for me (unless it's a short length coffee break roguelike. In short roguelikes like those, I don't mind having to start all over) so for me at least it's welcome to see one that isn't so brutal. Apparently the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games on DS are pretty much the same idea. I'm gonna check those out eventually. They were made by Chunsoft, the Shiren guys.

i would have loved to play the game, it's just that i hate playing as animals. I barely made to the mid point in Okami before finally calling it quits (im nuts, no news there)

it looked really interesteing though with quite a unique story, if the main character was something else then maybe i would have played it

although strangely enough, i don't mind playing as Donkey Kong or Sonic, maybe it's just anthropomorphic animals LOL (no changes, im still nuts)

I haven't played it myself, only watched a friend play it and it looked fun as hell.

Around the Network
SaviorX said:
Games4Fun said:
It is pretty fun. High on the adorable scale. It is also pretty easy

Hmm. The reviews kinda implied that beneath the cute exterior was a challenging interior.

It is about 25 hours though, so it shouldn't be THAT hard I guess.

Parts of it you might find hard. A few times I had to try before finishing places. But overall I did not find it that hard. Now, put a FPS game in front of me and expect for me to say it is hard. I even found House of the Dead Overkill a bit hard solo. IT was a breeze with my friend though because he loves FPS's and is good at them.