By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FXIII shortage for ps3?

thats weird, at my gamestop when I went to the midnight release the line for the 360 version was twice as long as the ps3 one, and I saw about 4 of those 360 bundles sold.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
qmoney88 said:
thats weird, at my gamestop when I went to the midnight release the line for the 360 version was twice as long as the ps3 one, and I saw about 4 of those 360 bundles sold.

Same here.  But I'm the US and the OP is in Canada so who knows.

My Game Spot Store is Sold out of PS3 versions. I preordered mine, so I was one of the few happy customers. The 360 version had tons left.

I just read an article that says they shipped 5million copies. So, I doubt its in short supply, unless that's 98% 360 version which would be crazy.

i got mine at walmart for ps3, when i went back today they still had several copies of both versions on the shelf. so i don't think there's any shortage here

i will always stay cold

Around the Network

The only people so far that I see having a problem is Canadians.... Canada gets the shaft confirmed?

I'm Canadian. I went to a few stores today in my town (Wal-Mart, Blockbuster, Gorilla Games), none have the PS3 version, none have even received a shipment. Blockbuster is getting three in tomorrow, but that apparently isn't even enough to cover their pre-orders.

I have a 360, but I'd rather wait a few days, heh.

Not a huge deal, as I'll just go back to playing World of Warcraft for a bit, but annoying.

Dunno, looks like whatever company Square-Enix hired to distribute it pretty much failed epically.

Though, I have this bizzare (and stupid) vision in my head of Steve Ballmer jumping into the back of a moving transport truck, opening up boxes, and throwing the PS3 versions out the back. Heh.

Or... It's outselling the 360 version?

Smashed said:

Seems more likely as the more we hear from Canadians that the PS3 shipments were just delayed or limited in size.  Someone messed up.

nightsurge said:
Smashed said:

Seems more likely as the more we hear from Canadians that the PS3 shipments were just delayed or limited in size.  Someone messed up.

If they shipped 5milli, I dont see how it is possible that there would be a delay in PS3 shipments only, pretty sure it is just outselling the 360 version....unless that is what you were trying to say and I misinterpreted it.

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos