By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I can't believe it (Wii sold out everywhere in Ireland and UK again)

Ya they've been sold out for weeks in every Gamestop in Ireland, they've no idea when there getting them back in either, Course I got mine over a year ago but I know a few people interested in buying one for x mass.

As for the guy who made the guinness comment... go stand in traffic

Around the Network

Nintendo has been playing nice until now. No longer.

Flood the market with Wii (urrgh!), release a AAA title - and start a huge advertising campaign.

Make no mistake, its easily the hottest console for Xmas.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

wemysst2 said:
@ konnichiwa

yes and i enjoy a bit of stout from time to time as well :).

*adds him to friendlist*.

mitchell-ie said:
Ya they've been sold out for weeks in every Gamestop in Ireland, they've no idea when there getting them back in either, Course I got mine over a year ago but I know a few people interested in buying one for x mass.

As for the guy who made the guinness comment... go stand in traffic

ah take it H, I am from ireland and i see no offence, It was in no way meant in a derogatory way.

Just_Ben said:
Faxanadu said:
wasnt there the thread about ordering on amazon.de and get the wii shipped to the uk? could anyone drop a memo to all the panicking moms?
Well Nintedo started an add campain. Mainly on P7, but really heavy. I was out today to buy some stoff. What should I say, I think the Wii will be out of stock in Germany too, very very soon.

if that ever happens i will be absolutely in awe. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Ishy said:
Trust me, I still see signs in shop windows, saying Wii's back in stock, but not for long... It's gonna be a good Xmas for all those at Nintendo Corp...

...and those that own nintendo stock :D

Faxanadu said:
Just_Ben said:
Faxanadu said:
wasnt there the thread about ordering on amazon.de and get the wii shipped to the uk? could anyone drop a memo to all the panicking moms?
Well Nintedo started an add campain. Mainly on P7, but really heavy. I was out today to buy some stoff. What should I say, I think the Wii will be out of stock in Germany too, very very soon.

if that ever happens i will be absolutely in awe.

Well i'm thrilled to find out how you are looking if you are awe :o)