By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Top ten games Wii REVISITED!!

1 - Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
2 - Super Mario Galaxy
3 - No More Heroes

Around the Network

1- Super Mario Galaxy
2- No More Heroes 2: Desperate Strugle
3- No More Heroes

1 - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
2 - Punch-Out!!
3 - Mario Party 8

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

1 - Endless Ocean
2 - Wii Sports
3 - Mario Kart Wii

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

1.SSBB
2.LoZ:TP
3.No More Heroes

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

1. Resident Evil 4
2. Super Mario Galaxy
3. Klonoa

1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Zack & Wiki
3. Geometry Wars: Galaxies

1 - New Super Mario Bros Wii
2 - Super Smash Bros Brawl
3 - Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

1. Metroid Prime 3
2. Super Mario Galaxy
3. Muramasa The Demon Blade

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

1. Metroid Prime Trilogy
2. Super Mario Galaxy
3. Zelda: Twilight Princess

The big 3