Forums - General Discussion - if you could have any job what would it be?

Professional lottery winner.

Around the Network

hard to pick one, but if I could choose, it would be one of these:
Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
Football Commentator/Pundit
Political/Sports Journalist
Lead Singer/Songwritter of a Rock band

Working in the Human service field.

Hmmm

- Project Manager at a video game company
- Venture Capitalist for Space-Based Industries
- President of the USA
- Run a church with a focus on charities (clothing, food, housing and vocation center)

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
Hmmm

- Project Manager at a video game company
- Venture Capitalist for Space-Based Industries
- President of the USA
- Run a church with a focus on charities (clothing, food, housing and vocation center)

Do you want to know something weird MrStickball? I honestly thought you did the last one already. I don't know why.

Around the Network

@highway -

I've had great involvement with churches that have focuses on such activities. But I would enjoy pastoring one. I feel the greatest crime the church has committed is by not adhering to more outreach programs. That is why I'd like to run one - get a church, and group of like-minded people, and focus a great majority of time and effort of helping the less fortunate.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

NFL player or MLB Player.

Or something closer to my field, I would love to be an engineer at Northrop Grumman or some other company who builds military type weapons. The pay wouldnt be a good, but what I was working on would be awesome.

Indiana Jones - active field archaeologist.

or stage actor. none ae that film pish.

or video game manual designer.

or spaceman. i wanted to be a spaceman so much until my careers adviser told me not to bother :(

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

ooh, or working in a wildcat reserve place. that would be awesomeness.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

A hand job would be great

mM