By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Main weakness of Sony, MS and Nintendo..in your opinion.

abcdario said:
HEY ! Every single page in this threat has been filled with M$ advertising on Final Fantasy ! X_X

I have even clicked on some of them ! >D

Muahjahahahahahahha Stupid M$ you need to lose money, i dont care if you convince me to buy the X360 O.o i will play the hard way !

MS> Dont buy things, try to create them on your own (except for viruses !)

SONY > Are you even playing your play . . . Station ?

NINTENDO > Fire Miya, get SUDA ! Miya only likes those silly games ! I need more freaky games !

So this is where all the Wii fanboys have been taking refuge...

Around the Network

Not noticed all the crappy XBL adverts all over the site too? :p

-Insert PSN Portable ID here-

-Insert XBL Portable ID here-

-Insert Witty Quote/Comment here-

That I'm currently looking at a advertisement for MLB 10: The Show for the PS3 makes me wonder what the hell you're talking about.

Microsoft: too corrupt
Sony: misguided
Nintendo: not corrupt enough

Microsoft. Relying on third parties The PS2 to PS3 transition showed what a good investment that was for Sony in the previous gen. Arrogance and weak first party.

Sony. Arrogance, inability to innovate, weak first party.

Nintendo. Hated by third parties. Failure to deliver on motion control content promise. (Since the Wii launch, I'm STILL waiting for an awesome sword fighting and archery game in a fantasy world or an awesome lightsaber game. FU lucasarts!)

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

Microsoft: New & innovative IPs, rely to much shooters.

Sony: Need to sell more consoles, need 3rd party support.

Nintendo: Need some adult oriented games for older gamers like myself, needs better online.

KungKras said:
Microsoft. Relying on third parties The PS2 to PS3 transition showed what a good investment that was for Sony in the previous gen. Arrogance and weak first party.

Nintendo. Hated by third parties. Failure to deliver on motion control content promise. (Since the Wii launch, I'm STILL waiting for an awesome sword fighting and archery game in a fantasy world or an awesome lightsaber game. FU lucasarts!)

so much fail in a single post.

as a matter of a fact this whole thread is full of fail.

gamings_best said:
KungKras said:

so much fail in a single post.

as a matter of a fact this whole thread is full of fail.

Where did I fail?

I LOVE ICELAND!

Microsoft: Can't do hardware

Sony: Can't do software

I have no grudge with Nintendo.

MS... they play it a bit too safe when it comes to games that they publish.

Sony... I don't know. When I think about it, they should be crushing everyone, but they aren't. They're in a tooth and nail fight for second place. I think history is their biggest problem right now. They came in this gen with one attitude and even though they've changed, people might still see them as that way. It didn't help that early on multiplats were generally way buggier on a system that cost way more than the comp and devs were complaining left and right about how odd the programming structure was.

Nintendo... they've had this problem since the N64 and I don't think they consider it to be a problem, but they don't have the support of 3rd parties when it comes to AAA titles. I think it's lasted for so long that people now buy Nintendo systems with the opinion of, "this is a Nintendo player. It plays Nintendo games and nothing else." Every now and then a 3rd party game will do well, but the bulk of stuff thats AAA quality and sells well is made or published by Nintendo and that's the only stuff that the bulk of buyers seem to be looking for. I think a lot of games would do way better (like current sales multiplied by 4 to 20) if Nintendo took the game under their wing and rebranded it with Nintendo characters like Mario Bros 2.