By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario, Link, Samus, and some others. Who would you like to live as???

Mario, Link, Samus, and some others. Who would you like to live as???

Mario 6 9.09%

Link 14 21.21%

Samus 16 24.24%

Kirby 7 10.61%

A Pokemon trainer 20 30.30%

Other (specify below) 3 4.55%

Total:66

Definitely Link. Though I'd probably get all sweaty running around in tights

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

Around the Network

Pokemon trainer. They'd help a lot. Even flying! :D
Also, less chances of getting killed... unlike those others. -_-

No. To all of them. Seriously, why would you want to be a Pokemon trainer?

Would you ever want to encounter a Mewtwo in real life? I would shit myself.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Kirby. I could eat boobs and then have access to their boob powers whenever I like.

lol always thinking two steps ahead of the others.

i would be micheal vick though...*cough* uh i mean a pokemon trainer. i like to enslave animals and make them fight

I like sucking.

Around the Network

Said it many times before and will say it many times again - Samus. It's worth changing genders to be able to be that badass.

Kirby. He's naked all the time. Oh, how I envy Kirby.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Mario.

Free drugs. What more do you want?

Mario: great time playing tennis, golf, football, racing karts and occasionally jumping around to rescue the princess from losers such as Bowser.

Samus, Yoshi, and Pokemon Trainer. Samus as I can have the full experience of being a sexy female (maybe not as sexy as a girl I know that I frequently see at school). Yoshi as he is revolutionary in my view. He can play various kinds of sport (including motor racing), helps Mario during the majority of his quests, and always looks at the positive parts of life. Pokemon Trainer as you are able to go on breathtaking quests throughout thriving communities and are able to catch marvellous Pokemon.