By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario, Link, Samus, and some others. Who would you like to live as???

Mario, Link, Samus, and some others. Who would you like to live as???

Mario 6 9.09%

Link 14 21.21%

Samus 16 24.24%

Kirby 7 10.61%

A Pokemon trainer 20 30.30%

Other (specify below) 3 4.55%

Total:66

Pokemon trainer as long as i'm allowed to have hitmonlee with me.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

After that I get to eat shrooms in a big castle.

Khuutra said:
Why would a person pick ANYTHING except for Kirby?

This. He eats when he wants, sleeps when he wants, and can do virtually anything, given the right objects/creatures are around to assimilate.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Ryudo said:

After that I get to eat shrooms in a big castle.

That is so wrong, yet so great.

OT, I'd go with Samus purely for the universe she's in.

The serene, adventure-filled life of a Pokemon trainer sounds about right to me.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Easily a Pokemon Trainer. I would be just like Gary Oak.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Guys, I'd be Mario. I'm a Soccer/Futball Star, Basketball Star (move over Jordan), I'm a Boxing Referee but I can also get in a ring a Brawl with anyone. I have warp panels in my home to allow to go back in time with my brother Luigi, I'm a Doctor and Dancer but most importantly if I'm late to work. I can get in my cart and use my Red Shells to clear a path. I only use my blue shells on mean people. I do not get mad. I just get even!

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

I would say Pokemon Trainer as I would get to meet a endless amount of people,pokemon, and see many different areas.

For me, it would be both of the two Links in the Wind Waker timeline.

I am a Breakout Bat.
I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.

What Video Game Character Are You?

Proud Member of the Mega Mario Movement Yummy Yoshi Yankees

wouldn't living as any of them be sorta like the movie groundhog day?

no offense intended XD