By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How often do you...

How often do you...

All time 5-10+ times a day 5 11.11%

every day 1-3 times 17 37.78%

Every other day 12 26.67%

Few times a week 7 15.56%

Other(state here) 4 8.89%

Total:45

Well since, we know how often some of us get laid, let's see how many of us rely on ourselves. So how often do you get the job done?

PSN ID: KingFate_

Around the Network

Do I wot?

Seece said:
Do I wot?

He means the hands do the talking and the talking says "Would you kind sir please wrap me into a conical indentation whereupon you place your reproductive organ with the intention of relieving the body's need to 'release'?... Or some shit like that"

OT: Never. I pay people to give me a hand with this matter if you know what I mean ^_^

And it's not cheap! ):<

Ieeuwwww... I'm never gonna visit this thread ever again.. I don't want to know that from fellow members.... way too much information..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Ieeuwwww... I'm never gonna visit this thread ever again.. I don't want to know that from fellow members.... way too much information..

So you did want to know how often others have sex? It's perfectly natural. It's only fair to have both topics.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Around the Network

Judging by the current results of the polls...if i ever met any of you in person i'm not shaking your hands.

5 to 10 times a day! Jesus Christ, what's wrong with you people?

CommonMan said:
5 to 10 times a day! Jesus Christ, what's wrong with you people?

No kidding... I know that I have to be insanely horny to even hit the lower end of that range! But it's a very calming activity for me, so nightly right before bed is almost a must for me.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

average male does it 4 times a day

mM
leo-j said:
average male does it 4 times a day

... no they don't... I think 2-3 times a week is the average. 

Me, every 2 to 3 days on average probably.