By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I JUST GOT A WIIIIIII

Ari_Gold said:
what is that supposed to mean? ^^ why did i buy the wii then?

I know, I know.  The answer should be common sense.  Yet there are so many posters who have bought or otherwise came into possession of consoles they spend more time complaining about than playing... I felt I should ask.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
fazz said:
^Actually YOU misunderstood me Soriku, but I don't blame you. My wording and grammar in English language are horrid :P

lol wut

(I hope my embedded image works)

(Edit: Dang, it didn't work...) 

Don't forget to add your code to the ongoing Wii # exchange thread (it's in my sig).

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

MontanaHatchet said:
Congratulations!

You're going to have WAY too many games to play! Think you can handle it?!

damn right

Words Of Wisdom said:
Ari_Gold said:
what is that supposed to mean? ^^ why did i buy the wii then?

I know, I know. The answer should be common sense. Yet there are so many posters who have bought or otherwise came into possession of consoles they spend more time complaining about than playing... I felt I should ask.

one word: Mario galaxy... GAME OF THE FUCKIN YEAR!!!.... enough said

Ari_Gold said:
Sqrl said:
Congratz! From the stories coming in from all TRU's today it sounds like you probably had to wade through dozens of other folks also trying to get hardware and software today =P

Sounds like you have a pretty good starting selection of games too. I think you will be quite happy with your combo.

lol, actually my ex works there, and she hooked me up, i didn't have to wait in line. when i left, the people on line gave me killer looks, they wanted my head!!! it was hilarious

According to some, that crowd was only your imagination.  Those people weren't really there and there were plenty of wiis in stock that no-one wanted to buy....

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
Congratulations!

You're going to have WAY too many games to play! Think you can handle it?!

Lol yeah! He comes home with 4 games and people are still recommending him more games.

Going to take a while to finish those. 

kn said:
Ari_Gold said:
Sqrl said:
Congratz! From the stories coming in from all TRU's today it sounds like you probably had to wade through dozens of other folks also trying to get hardware and software today =P

Sounds like you have a pretty good starting selection of games too. I think you will be quite happy with your combo.

lol, actually my ex works there, and she hooked me up, i didn't have to wait in line. when i left, the people on line gave me killer looks, they wanted my head!!! it was hilarious

According to some, that crowd was only your imagination. Those people weren't really there and there were plenty of wiis in stock that no-one wanted to buy....

shhh, its a sekret!

To Each Man, Responsibility

Wait, wait. Where is this "no crowds" BS coming from? It's the first I've heard of it.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Congratulations on your wise investment

Ari, your old avatar was much better.