By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I JUST GOT A WIIIIIII

yap, i finally got one today. Thanks Toys R Us. I picked up Zach and Wiki, Metroid Prime 3, and Super Paper Mario. I already had bought Mario Galaxy. At the moment i'm pluggin the cables to my tv, and arranging my room. I gave my gamecube to my little 4 year old cousin, so he could start getting into gaming. I'll post my reactions as i play Mario Galaxy first.

now i have a Wii, to complement my 360 :)

Around the Network

wii60 is the way to go, and fine choice of games. All of them are excellent titles that will not disapoint.

Oh yes, and congrats on your new wii. 

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Congratulations both on your purchase and your excellent taste in the Nintendo Wii. Something like that anyway.. Welcome to the fold..

No no no, you got it wrong: You have a 360 to complement your Wii.

Congratulations on your purchase, and be sure to give us your friend code :)

so how do i set up a friend code? I plan on getting Mario Strikers to pwn people online

Around the Network

Wher do you live so I can beat you.... I mean Congrats!!

Congratz! From the stories coming in from all TRU's today it sounds like you probably had to wade through dozens of other folks also trying to get hardware and software today =P

Sounds like you have a pretty good starting selection of games too. I think you will be quite happy with your combo.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Sqrl said:
Congratz! From the stories coming in from all TRU's today it sounds like you probably had to wade through dozens of other folks also trying to get hardware and software today =P

Sounds like you have a pretty good starting selection of games too. I think you will be quite happy with your combo.

lol, actually my ex works there, and she hooked me up, i didn't have to wait in line. when i left, the people on line gave me killer looks, they wanted my head!!! it was hilarious

Soriku said:
Ari_Gold said:
so how do i set up a friend code? I plan on getting Mario Strikers to pwn people online

1. When you're right in the Wii menu, press the little circle on the bottom right.
2. 3 more circles will appear. Click the one with the piece of paper on it.
3. 3 things will appear. Click on the far right book thing.
4. Wii friend code will appear.

How to register Wiis:

1. On the Wii FC screen, press register.
2. Press Wii.
3. A bar will appear. Click it.
4. Enter my FC.
5. You will have to wait for me to add your FC or vice versa for my name to appear black and then you can message me and such.

thanks!!! 

I am Loving the Mii Creation, its so fun